klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Like others, I can't get rush hour at the bar to start.
Since I was able to catch the roach, I'm thinking that there must be something I've done, rather than a glitch, that is causing this.
v30042 playing online (gamcore), no cheats, caught all fish to drain bait shop, spent all cash so balance is zero, house is suitably renovated (bought a $50k jade statue and everything else that was lower in price). Nothing worked. Maybe because I have some drinks in my inventory?
Thoughts, ideas, commentary?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Stop playing some random's try at putting the game on a shady site and download it like most of us do

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
So im having troubled finding the save file, even though I followed the path listed on the first page. Any thoughts?
Type in "%Appdata%" into a window, go back to the previous directory called "AppData" by clicking on it in the address bar, click on Local and then click on User Data. If the saves are not appearing there then it might be in one of the folders in UserData called TreasureOfNadia or something.

Reactions: York24
Mar 2, 2018
can someone please give me a save where you finished all the updates with everything available in the shop bought, I got a new laptop and can't find my save on my old to transfer over, plz I don't want to start over.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
can someone please give me a save where you finished all the updates with everything available in the shop bought, I got a new laptop and can't find my save on my old to transfer over, plz I don't want to start over.
Check your user/appdata/local/userdata folder on your old rig. Once in the User Data folder look for any files that start with default. The type of files your looking for are rpgsave files. Copy those and paste them in the same location on your new rig and see if you got your saves back. Hope this helps.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys my android version of ton with incest has been updated sorry for taking so long I was sick for a few days and uploading wasn't working anyway you can get the links from the op click on the words Android Incest for the post

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Can all the reachable chests be opened in 30042? I'm at the end of content (at least the soul fey says so) and I am at 29%

I did all the booty call scenes that I have available but there'S still an unopened chest behind the bar but I can't find a key anywhere.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can all the reachable chests be opened in 30042? I'm at the end of content (at least the soul fey says so) and I am at 29%

I did all the booty call scenes that I have available but there'S still an unopened chest behind the bar but I can't find a key anywhere.
You miss one key. Use searchbox here on site and find chart with chest and key. Then find key what you miss. Last key is in lighthous besement under floor.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
You miss one key. Use searchbox here on site and find chart with chest and key. Then find key what you miss. Last key is in lighthous besement under floor.
Well, I got the lighthouse basement key. Blew the hole in the wall but the room with the cannons is a dead end

Edit: found it, I didn't use the "Old Map"

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

oniondud

Nov 4, 2019
I am missing the kayak exam img file, anyone know what I should do? I searched the update and it doesn't seem to contain the file. Is this due to an error in the download process or is the file missing? It crashes my game btw so I can't play past that point.

den8902233

Feb 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "etes, сообщение: 3349547, участник: 1132646"]
Вы можете получить контейнер, зажег огонь 6 и получить его на маяке. Там 2 костра в церкви.
[/ QUOTE] Thanks I'll check it out

Sep 27, 2019
well i can play any AAA-game at high without problems but this game freezes at random
i have an Core i7 9800X, 32GB DDR4 RAM and 2 GTX 980ti's
drivers are up-to-date
It surprises me that anybody has trouble getting ToN to run on Windows/Linux/macOS. The game runs satisfactorily on a lot of old, even very old, machines with low specs. For example: It runs fine on my preowned used, abused and thoroughly beaten-up Lenovo T420 Thinkpad (i5-2520M CPU, 4 GiB, integrated Intel graphics) on both Windows 10 and Linux. And I got a copy of it running for a friend at Uni on his glacially slow Dell Optiplex 755 (Intel Core2 Duo CPU, 3 GiB RAM, Intel graphics) on Windows 7 and Linux (faster on Linux in fact) although on that system there is occasional flicker when the game plays sequences of mp4s and the odd stutter and freeze, once in a while, while the hard disk thrashes due to a lack of memory. Although I would find that kind of swappiness to be very annoying he seems to be as happy as a sandboy with the way the game plays on his ancient and antique equipment.

The system you describe is much, much more powerful than ToN needs to run brilliantly.

Being a poor student I can only envy anybody who owns a decent PC such as yours, even if it isn't at the bleeding edge of things and state of the art in respect to the most modern, up to date and expensive technology.

Last edited:
Reactions: doubleCl1cK

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It surprises me that anybody has trouble getting ToN to run on Windows/Linux/macOS. The game runs satisfactorily on a lot of old, even very old, machines with low specs. For example: It runs fine on my preowned used, abused and thoroughly beaten-up Lenovo T420 Thinkpad (i5-2520M CPU, 4 GiB, integrated Intel graphics) on both Windows 10 and Linux. And I got a copy of it running for a friend at Uni on his glacially slow Dell Optiplex 755 (Intel Core2 Duo CPU, 3 GiB RAM, Intel graphics) on Windows 7 and Linux (faster on Linux in fact) although on that system there is occasional flicker when the game plays sequences of mp4s and the odd stutter and freeze, once in a while, while the hard disk thrashes due to a lack of memory. Although I would find that kind of swappiness to be very annoying he seems to be as happy as a sandboy with the way the game plays on his ancient and antique equipment.

The system you describe is much, much more powerful than ToN needs to run brilliantly.

Being a poor student I can only envy anybody who owns a decent PC such as yours, even if it isn't at the bleeding edge of things and state of the art in respect to the most modern, up to date and expensive technology.
Potato PC for the win!!

A decent computer isn't suitable for this kind of games I guess. I notice that more people with a powerful PC + GPU have problems to run all sort of games from F95 than people with a potato PC.

I guess Steam, Epic store, and other online clients, such as applications for Windows (like Adobe) are the reason behind it. These application are notorious for fucking up system files.

Whenever I read a post "I can play any AAA-game at high without problems but this game freezes at random" I just laugh. These people know how to play in ultra-high settings, but doesn't know how to debug a problem. And it is always the games fault, because AAA titles run perfect in ultra setting. In 99% of all cases it always the player's PC fault and not the games. :LOL:

And yes, RPG Maker MV games run a lot smoother on Unix-based computers than on Windows.

Reactions: johnelros
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes