Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
I know, this sound totally crazy, and please keep this to yourself, or others would use that feature, too: there's a textbox with the word "Search" in it at the very top of this page, which you can use to search this thread! (I wonder why they didn't call it "Search box" or something like that...?!) And guess what: you'll find MANY full save games, even for the latest version.

But please, I beg you: promise me you won't tell anybody, ok? Otherwise this thread will be dead soon...

Edit: Oh, btw: you just got added to my increasing "Ignore" list, congrats!
People always say "Use the search feature." Ok sure BUT, its a fuckin hassle cuz you cant sort the newes comments with the keywords. EVERY time I search save in big threads it puts posts as old as january 2018 on the top, if Im lucky Ill only have to go through 5 pages to find one from the latest update. How about just ignoring peoplo who comment about a new save or actually pointing them to the correct page instead of going full "You idiot" mode on them.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why do I keep seeing so many comments of you salting on people.... talisman is the correct grammar unless he meant talismans as in multiple.
You gotta take into account the 50+ pages of endless same-y questions we get around here every patch. Then factor in the complete lack of mod support to delete said trash. Then add that nobody really wants to help the 45891769854136th dude who can't read the OP and search his /appdata/ folder. Then multiply this by the ~6 months since the game started to get updated. Result is ultra salty

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
People always say "Use the search feature." Ok sure BUT, its a fuckin hassle cuz you cant sort the newes comments with the keywords. EVERY time I search save in big threads it puts posts as old as january 2018 on the top, if Im lucky Ill only have to go through 5 pages to find one from the latest update. How about just ignoring peoplo who comment about a new save or actually pointing them to the correct page instead of going full "You idiot" mode on them.
OK you CAN change your preferences to search the latest first.

1. Go to the top of the page, right side, click on your avatar.
2. Scroll down the box, and select "Preferences".
3. Scroll down to "Search Options".
4. Select "Most Recent".
5. Then click "SAVE", at the bottom of the form.

Now your searches will be recent at the top.

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
OK you CAN change your preferences to search the latest first.

1. Go to the top of the page, right side, click on your avatar.
2. Scroll down the box, and select "Preferences".
3. Scroll down to "Search Options".
4. Select "Most Recent".
5. Then click "SAVE", at the bottom of the form.

Now your searches will be recent at the top.
I have been learning too much about this forum because of this game.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
You picked a really bad example. He asked for a full save game. Try putting "full save game v30042" into the search bar, and you get exactly 3 comments, and the second one has an actual save game attached.

prove.png

And if you do search for something different and got more than two pages of results, try rephrasing your search. Knowing how to use any kind of "online search" should be really essential these days...

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Why do I keep seeing so many comments of you salting on people.... talisman is the correct grammar unless he meant talismans as in multiple.
Oh, I wasn't teasing him on using a wrong word. English isn't my first language, so it was more of a question to myself, which of the ones is the correct one (it's talismans btw.).

I indeed was salty, because if someone can't find any Jade Talisman in this game, it usually means he/she cheated on the money, and there were versions of ToN that -- if you had above a certain amount of money -- stopped spawning "loot" (=talisman). If you play this game as it is intended to be played, you won't have any trouble finding Jade/Silver/Gold talismans. That's why I said it may not be the right game for him/her to play.

Last edited:

50RR0W

Jan 6, 2020
d2c1767e3900383947162fa632acd505.png
When I updated and attempted to leave Squall Mart to go to the library after obtaining the Kayak exam, this continually pops up and will not let the game load the rest of the way. Anyone else having this issue?

(Also if this was already addressed I apologize, I attempted to look back through all the posts but... yeah,metric fuckton of them)X________X

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
View attachment 628357
When I updated and attempted to leave Squall Mart to go to the library after obtaining the Kayak exam, this continually pops up and will not let the game load the rest of the way. Anyone else having this issue?

(Also if this was already addressed I apologize, I attempted to look back through all the posts but... yeah,metric fuckton of them)X________X
Take another character file, create a copy and rename it to the missing file. If that fixes it, then it's fine. If there's more errors popping up, then you should redownload the game because something went wrong while updating.

50RR0W

Jan 6, 2020
Take another character file, create a copy and rename it to the missing file. If that fixes it, then it's fine. If there's more errors popping up, then you should redownload the game because something went wrong while updating.
I simply re-downloaded the game and it worked. Not sure what when wrong when I updated it. Did as I always did and never had any issues before X_____X

Bartjuhhh020

Apr 5, 2020
my game freezes.... when i move to the caves with diana and she wants to talk to claire it freezes... i cant move i cant get in the menu and ive got to start over from last saved point...what can i do? im in V0.30042

Azim2018

Jun 13, 2019
Por que não consigo entender a cena quando ligo para eles. De Jessica e Kaley, ela diz que precisa melhorar a casa.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes