Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
so nun has to be the real villain right
Play Lust Epidemic and find out... It a good game. If you remember there are old lady and young man having sex on the beach? They are from Lust Epidemic. Yes there a story connect between Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia.

Reactions: brchstnge

Dghg

May 10, 2019
Play Lust Epidemic and find out... It a good game. If you remember there are old lady and young man having sex on the beach? They are from Lust Epidemic. Yes there a story connect between Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia.
I have played it the man is brad and the lady is val who was initially was his brother's wife

Reactions: Odin73

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why can't I get the scene when I call them. From Jessica and Kaley, she says she needs to improve the house.
Maybe then try to improve your house?
Grind for talisman, make some money, and go buy some nice upgrades for your house.
Keep in mind there's 2 layers of house upgrades : outside and inside. If random girl says lolnope outside and won't enter, you gotta upgrade that (roof/garden/pathway/whatever). If random girl can muster the willpower to come inside but says wtfisthistrash while inside, you gotta upgrade that (sofa/table/TV/carpet/whatever).

roboitoy

Mar 10, 2018
OK, I have saves in the AppData folder but no save folder in the game www folder. The continue function does not work when I load it up. Oh whatever am I going to do?

But seriously, any help would be appreciated.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
OK, I have saves in the AppData folder but no save folder in the game www folder. The continue function does not work when I load it up. Oh whatever am I going to do?

But seriously, any help would be appreciated.
Game doesn't save in the www folder, so nobody has saves there ....... Be sure you got defaultfile#.rpgsave and defaultglobal.rpgsave in the right folder (check the OP even if it'll burn your eyes). If in doubt, post them here for us to laugh at you help

roboitoy

Mar 10, 2018
Game doesn't save in the www folder, so nobody has saves there ....... Be sure you got defaultfile#.rpgsave and defaultglobal.rpgsave in the right folder (check the OP even if it'll burn your eyes). If in doubt, post them here for us to laugh at you help
Thanks? Yeah those files are there. But still no option to continue.

capnron

Aug 20, 2019
I am completely caught up with the latest update yet I have an unopened chest. Did I miss a key somewhere or does everyone have an unopened one?

magdanium

Sep 29, 2017
This game is good, but the navigating the menu on your phone with touch screen is pure hell. I tried bringing drinks to 5 different people at the bar for 20 or so times now, and selecting something else. just to the point i give up.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I am completely caught up with the latest update yet I have an unopened chest. Did I miss a key somewhere or does everyone have an unopened one?
There's a chest in the forest you can't go to. It's been there for like 2-3 updates
This game is good, but the navigating the menu on your phone with touch screen is pure hell. I tried bringing drinks to 5 different people at the bar for 20 or so times now, and selecting something else. just to the point i give up.
Go the pro way (and the way the game is intended to play) and get a PC. You can't misclick stuff with your chubby fingers using a mouse

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
anyone can share update files links? v23031 to 25032 and 25032 to 27041? please
Can anyone give me v27041 update please i'm at v25xxx
ToN Updates
I just reinstalled my laptop.Can someone provide an 27041 finished save? Great thanks!
pls save file end of version v21.
Anybody have save files from version 21 or if know in which post it is pls tell me.
does anyone have a save file for v27041?
ToN Saves

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 512 Votes