Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
where do i find the alge? it sais the east of the river but i dont know here. is it that aloe vera plant lookin thing by the ants? ty lol

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone know how to blast the big rock on new area, or how to solve the snake thing? i apreaciate a hand plz

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
Well, I found this chest but not the key ure talking about.
Do you remember where you found it pretty plz ?
You have to chase/follow the ?mice? - I think there were two: one in the caves, and one in the church (the lower floor with el demon lady - not the upper sanctuary). They darted, in the first case, to the middle-bottom of the next room (if you follow it).

batanegra

May 8, 2017
It worked fine for me. I just followed the clues from the Soul Crystal.
yes, but the only clue i have is that i might need to buy something, i get the quest the last time i played (don't ask me how because i remember the scene) but now is stuck

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
I think its back at the cave that bold headed guy is trying to seal with concrete.
Or it could be on the top of mount vedra when you went on that expedition with Diane.
or everywhere every 2 meters you walk in the jungle.

RedMo

Jun 18, 2017
Hey all, I am having the same issue where the hint tells me "Do you need to buy anything from the store" I go to the store, nothing happens, I re-enter and nothing happens, I activate the hint in the store and nothing happens, I go talk to everyone and nothing happens, can someone just share a 100% save of this build so I can at least view the new scenes, Thanks

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
hey i cant find the kamasutra page chest or key for it, anyone know where is it on this update? thanks

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes