Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
so, nobody know how to fix the problem of the store, it's a corrupted saved or just straight bugged?
i'm guessing youre stuck at the same point as me..the soul crystal says "Do you need to buy anything from the store?" and theres nothing buyable in the store..

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
i'm guessing youre stuck at the same point as me..the soul crystal says "Do you need to buy anything from the store?" and theres nothing buyable in the store..
there should be a cutscene starting. apparently it's a bug lots of people had. try leaving and reentering.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Notbugs aside, this has got to be the trashiest update ever forum-noodles-wise. Hotdamn people keep going so far under the fail threshold bottom limit, it feels like kicking puppies with steelcap boots would be better for humankind

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
Hey all, I am having the same issue where the hint tells me "Do you need to buy anything from the store" I go to the store, nothing happens, I re-enter and nothing happens, I activate the hint in the store and nothing happens, I go talk to everyone and nothing happens, can someone just share a 100% save of this build so I can at least view the new scenes, Thanks
did you go to the spanish vave thing in albers lighthouse?

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
I found all keys and a bunch of uselless chest with that useless kamasutras.
one of the keys are hidden in that new trap room. if you wollow where the snake is or was, just go directly down from that spot and it should be against the wall. by that i mean just stand where the snake is and go south. if you enter the room you see a bug run to that spot.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes