ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
game says i need to light 6 torches, the 6th is in the cave by alia's house but i cant enter the cave because her dad is there, the game wont let me get to the 6th torch

odino

Aug 14, 2017
game says i need to light 6 torches, the 6th is in the cave by alia's house but i cant enter the cave because her dad is there, the game wont let me get to the 6th torch
you sure you not lit that torch?cuz you cannot enter that cave now maybe in future update you can
think need to lit that torch for store so maybe you missed another one

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
you sure you not lit that torch?cuz you cannot enter that cave now maybe in future update you can
think need to lit that torch for store so maybe you missed another one
my game glitched on that bit. part of the story was lighting that torch so you could see but for me the cave just lit up without actually lighting the torch and that has apparently broke my game

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
What was the hint at the end of the update? something about not ruining your boots or something. What did it mean?

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone can share a save of v30? My is corrupted
here 3 pic for this update guide
save for 4%-32%(100% for this update) in page 495
and fly ash was from last update in bar keep going up its in BBQ that unlit torch shaped thing
umm and i dont know how spoiler thing works thos who can do it and are MOD edit this pic as spoiler thank you

View attachment 641771
View attachment 641772
View attachment 641774
You are truly helpfull(I already did everything from images yesterday, but that is the way to explain people what to do).

Reactions: odino

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
No update only files this time?
Apparently you don't need it.
Save files are located somewhere else, so you can play the new version immediately.

Though I understand it requires longer to download due to size.

And I'll have to re-patch the incest patch again...
Then again, no mother or sister content so its fine.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
V32051 only walk through, no photo added is not actually very hard to find those location and spot. :)
I didnt save in the store and I just tried entering the store, emily said the exact same thing as I last saw her (she asked me to find someone to fill in the store and I have no idea who I can ask). I tried leave&re-enter the store, and nothing changes. I saw some video walkthrough and in those videos when the MC enters the store, emily would be at the center of the store, but when I entered the store, she's behind the desk. Is there something Im missing? should I find someone to fill in the store? if so, who should I go to?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Im having the same issue. Pls reply me if you get an answer
I didnt save in the store and I just tried entering the store, emily said the exact same thing as I last saw her (she asked me to find someone to fill in the store and I have no idea who I can ask). I tried leave&re-enter the store, and nothing changes. I saw some video walkthrough and in those videos when the MC enters the store, emily would be at the center of the store, but when I entered the store, she's behind the desk. Is there something Im missing? should I find someone to fill in the store? if so, who should I go to?
i had no issue like that in win 10 or madalyn desaperance if want try my save in page 495 there save from 30% in it befor store file 8 and after store file 9 finished update 32 file 10

bobigorenca

Apr 15, 2019
i cant find my old saves. i need to remove them to add new ones but cant find them with the save location guide on the first page.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
i cant find my old saves. i need to remove them to add new ones but cant find them with the save location guide on the first page.
if you play on win 10 saves dont have folder they are in userdata any file with RPGM type belong to this game

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes