boonleong

Jan 20, 2019
I didnt save in the store and I just tried entering the store, emily said the exact same thing as I last saw her (she asked me to find someone to fill in the store and I have no idea who I can ask). I tried leave&re-enter the store, and nothing changes. I saw some video walkthrough and in those videos when the MC enters the store, emily would be at the center of the store, but when I entered the store, she's behind the desk. Is there something Im missing? should I find someone to fill in the store? if so, who should I go to?
Look at the crystal ball hint, if still tell you to buy something watch the shop selling item, there must be some item you forget to buy in previous version end gameplay

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
I find it most fascinating that people ask so much stuff that the soul crystal gives you hints for like the dolomite or the puzzle with Claire.
I could understand the new key and chest cause they can get overlooked easily.
That's what's pissing me off about this thread, I would mich rather read people's opinions,wishes and personal experiences with the game instead of looking at the same: "what's this", "where to find this", "what do I do", "save file pls" over and over again. I mean the game is pretty straight foward and easy and even the secrets are pretty easy to navigate. Read the story, half of the clues are written there.

Nazreen76

Jan 6, 2020
Look closely at the glowing shape on the stone. What do you have that looks like that? Somebody have me how to answer this question?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
nope there one north of forest where you go with kyake but cannot reach it wait for future update
I have this same problem. I've gotten 100% of all content (scenes, hearts, etc.). I have an unlimited supply of the rest of the 3 plants. but can't find philweed.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes