danomator

Jan 21, 2020
A dead goldfish has better IQ than most people here. And until proven otherwise by NLT, Madalyn not appearing and empty shop loop aren't bugs but 100% user failings
yeah that also puzzles me. every update people have "bugs" and certain talisman types not showing up. i literally play on a cheated save with 94 million since the early updates of the game when the mod still worked after i lost my saves and because i didn't want to grind house renovations again and i have zero issues.
no bugs, all talismans show up. makes me wonder what people do to their gamefiles or if they literally don't read the story and then look for 2 seconds when the ingame hint is not 100% clear and come here to cry for help. everyone with 2 linked braincells will be able to friggin click the stone, read the hint and find out what to do next 99.9% of the time. i don't understand what's going on.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The are no more quests, the crystal says Madalyn is interested in the book, she isn't in the Church room or anywhere in the church. So please explain you fucking genius, why isn't she showing up if it isn't a bug. Next time you encounter a bug, it doesn't exist, it's because you are fucking stupid.
Lol, mad much ? It's not a bug until the dev comes out and shouts "Dudes, there's a game stopping bug with Madalyn and/or the shop". You'd think 2 huge story scenes not working would trigger the dev/coder/beta testers more ? If that happens, it's a bug. If it doesn't happen, it's not a bug. And it would also be the 1st big bug since the game came out last year (notice every changelog ever has no mention of gamebreaking bugs ? Getting stuck on 2 places in 1 update wouldn't be mentionned as "fixed other small bugs" for the last 6+ months)

Also, been running the same save since 0.16, nothing ever happened to me to block my game in ~4 months. Weird. I must be either the luckiest dude in the thread or the game isn't buggy to start with unless you go out and fuck it yourself.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The are no more quests, the crystal says Madalyn is interested in the book, she isn't in the Church room or anywhere in the church. So please explain you fucking genius, why isn't she showing up if it isn't a bug. Next time you encounter a bug, it doesn't exist, it's because you are fucking stupid.
Hey, Plily, where's your save file? Remember, I asked you to send me your save file so I can double check if the bug happens to me too, right? I didn't get a save file from you yet, so my best guess is that you don't want to share it...?! But why? Because you cheated and don't want me to find out? If you cheated, then this may not be a bug, and it's 100% your fault your game is broken. If you didn't cheat, then why didn't you send me your save file?

(EDIT: After checking his saved game, it turned out he used the cheat mod a while ago. Well, that's one way to break your game...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chazz1239

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Hey, Plily, where's your save file? Remember, I asked you to send me your save file so I can double check if the bug happens to me too, right? I didn't get a save file from you yet, so my best guess is that you don't want to share it...?! But why? Because you cheated and don't want me to find out? If you cheated, then this may not be a bug, and it's 100% your fault your game is broken. If you didn't cheat, then why didn't you send me your save file?
I am sorry, you did? I didn't see any messages. Let me check and send it to you now.

Where are the save files located again?

diddy666

Jul 25, 2019
maybe you missed 1 or more torch
theres 2 in church basment to locked door near madalyn bedroom
1 in cave near shrine 1 in cave near alia house 1 in forset left scene after you enter 1 in cave first pic in my update 32 guode and 7th is last from this update
I have 7 torchs lit already. The last one the 7th is the latest in this update

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes