kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
Can anyone make a list of all the page locations or at very least tell me where Alia's second page is found. I have the one thats in her secret area where you put the bug repellent down to get to the next area with the cave entrance. I need the other one.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Just don't use any unofficial mods. Or game versions (like "compressed" or "update only" ones, unless they are from the developer himself).
there is nothing wrong with using them as long as people are able to reason and realize that the incest patch was posted in january and therefor was made for a version ages ago. but apparently it's hard to compare dates and game versions somehow smh.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
there is nothing wrong with using them as long as people are able to reason and realize that the incest patch was posted in january and therefor was made for a version ages ago. but apparently it's hard to compare dates and game versions somehow smh.
The incest mods still works though, I don't know about the cheat mod.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I disagree. If people keep using unofficial game versions and/or unofficial or outdated mods they'll most probably break their game. It may not be very obvious, and it may not lead to any issues at this point, but maybe something "weird" ends up in your save game, and you'll run into bugs at a later update for sure.

Just don't.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
game says i need to light 6 torches, the 6th is in the cave by alia's house but i cant enter the cave because her dad is there, the game wont let me get to the 6th torch
after you made concret you can enter that cave again befor talking with alia dad hope its help you

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
from the cheat mod's first page: Game Version: v21022
so i doubt it still works. yeah the incest patch might still work as basically all it did was replacing the names for kayle with sister and janet with mom.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Just don't use any unofficial mods. Or game versions (like "compressed" or "update only" ones, unless they are from the developer himself).
im never had issue with compressed version they make lower resoulotion but for me that highest quality i can use is 1280 x 1024 there is no defrence betwen 1.8GB version or 330MB version
but i save 1.5GB if i use 330MB and thats alot for me hehe

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How could you tell? You replaced an official game file (config.set), which has 80+ comma seperated values with an outdated file that only has like 30+ entries. Don't you think there's a reason that the official one has all those entries?

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
How could you tell? You replaced an official game file (config.set), which has 80+ comma seperated values with an outdated file that only has like 30+ entries. Don't you think there's a reason that the official one has all those entries?
Cause the MC called Kaley "my sister" after the threesome with Alia and Emily.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Can anyone make a list of all the page locations or at very least tell me where Alia's second page is found. I have the one thats in her secret area where you put the bug repellent down to get to the next area with the cave entrance. I need the other one.
That page is in the lighthouse basement, there is a chest there. Right down the stairs to the left :)

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
just looked at them, yeah you are right. i mean that's why i really don't understand why there is no warning or why the links for the incest patch and cheat mod don't get removed from the main page at this point. neither have been updated within forever and having them there basically cries for people fucking their games with them.
and looking at how many "bugs" there were again with this update we can see live rn that it's not the greatest to leave them with the other download links.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Cause the MC called Kaley "my sister" after the threesome with Alia and Emily.
For crying out loud, that's not what I meant. You basically DELETED 50+ entries from an official game file, and you can't tell if this (again) leads to any "bugs" with your game. There may be no bugs at this stage, or they're not very obvious, but maybe once again you corrupted your save game which will lead to some game breaking stuff in the future.

Reactions: RedZone30

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
For crying out loud, that's not what I meant. You basically DELETED 50+ entries from an official game file, and you can't tell if this (again) leads to any "bugs" with your game. There may be no bugs at this stage, or they're not very obvious, but maybe once again you corrupted your save game which will lead to some game breaking stuff in the future.
You asked me how I know if it still worked, I told you, I don't know about future bugs or what, I was just answering you that it currently still work. I don't plan to use any mods when I restart this game.

Kouja

Mar 11, 2018
FML, I start to download the 30042 update file to save my tethering data thinking, "This will do while I wait for someone to make an update patch for the latest version." I wander off to go do some work around the house for a couple hours, and come back to find that the thread updated to have an update file for 32051!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes