odino

Aug 14, 2017
hi guys my ston says DO YOU NEED TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THE STOR?
but nothing I can buy help me
pls
well when you enter store if no scene starts mean your save or game is broken due using MOD cheat or patch so extract it again without adding any mod / patch if thats dont help you can use my save from signature link save 8 is start of update 32 save 10 is finished update 32
save location address are listed in first page of thread for many device users

DougyDizzle

Apr 21, 2020
theres a guide for save location in first page of thread
[/QUOTE]

the weird thing is. i don't have an Appdata folder in my user folder. so i'm super confused!
thanks anyways man

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
the weird thing is. i don't have an Appdata folder in my user folder. so i'm super confused!
thanks anyways man
[/QUOTE]
you have to show hidden folders:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
thanks anyways man
[/QUOTE]
click wiev icon on top bar of any folder and tick hidden item box then you will see all hidden items for win 10
and remmber there is no save folder only save file inside userdata anything with RPGM type belong to this game

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

thanks anyways man
There's a difference between not having the folder (your game can't save/load, should create 1 for itself though) and not seeing the folder (click on "show hidden folders" in Windows options). And I just got triple ninja'd :eek:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Is the beach the only place for fishing? Im getting skunked on trying to catch a hammerhead
The trick to fishing is to keep zoneing out of the beach screen until you see a large speciment of the type you want to catch. Then save. If you fail to catch it, reload save. (Patched)

Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Kypstern

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
The trick to fishing is to keep zoneing out of the beach screen until you see a large speciment of the type you want to catch. Then save. If you fail to catch it, reload save.

God Luck
saving afaik will also reload the current fish in the water. so you have to really just hope that the rng gods won't let it slip and that you'll catch it.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
The trick to fishing is to keep zoneing out of the beach screen until you see a large speciment of the type you want to catch. Then save. If you fail to catch it, reload save.

God Luck
Since the last couple of updates, you can't just reload if you fail to catch. Instead it will respawn with new fish. There are new bigger lures available with a better chance to catch big fish in this update once you find the flopping fish in new area.

Reactions: Xanado

DougyDizzle

Apr 21, 2020
thanks anyways man
click wiev icon on top bar of any folder and tick hidden item box then you will see all hidden items for win 10
and remmber there is no save folder only save file inside userdata anything with RPGM type belong to this game
[/QUOTE]
I ported in all the saves, 1 by one and all once ETC and there's still none showing under continue. looks like im going to have to complete it for 4th time... :(

bigknight

Jan 22, 2018
well when you enter store if no scene starts mean your save or game is broken due using MOD cheat or patch so extract it again without adding any mod / patch if thats dont help you can use my save from signature link save 8 is start of update 32 save 10 is finished update 32
save location address are listed in first page of thread for many device users
tnx a lot man

Xanado

May 9, 2018
saving afaik will also reload the current fish in the water. so you have to really just hope that the rng gods won't let it slip and that you'll catch it.
Since the last couple of updates, you can't just reload if you fail to catch. Instead it will respawn with new fish. There are new bigger lures available with a better chance to catch big fish in this update once you find the flopping fish in new area.
Ah! I got all my fishing done in the update when it arrived, didn't know things had changed.:unsure:

Reactions: RedZone30

neozpl

Aug 28, 2018
Has someone have a "final" save like 32% ? becouse mine is curropted from "hack money" and i cant go on .. (madalyn in not in church) :<

Reactions: Savitaras

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Ah! I got all my fishing done in the update when it arrived, didn't know things had changed.:unsure:
yeah i supposed nlt thought it's not cool to abuse the save/reload option like that and made the fish reshuffle every time you enter/leave the beach and also for every save and reload. only just saving will already reload the fish.

Reactions: Xanado
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes