lmb1

Jun 23, 2018
Hello, my game is buggued at the same event that others mentionned, pricia won't just come to the library, i use no cheat, no mod, followed the walkthrought to the letters, and she just won't show up... Did someone find a solution to that yet ?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello, my game is buggued at the same event that others mentionned, pricia won't just come to the library, i use no cheat, no mod, followed the walkthrought to the letters, and she just won't show up... Did someone find a solution to that yet ?
If you swear you never used a cheat of any kind, please send me your save game and I will have a look, ok?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anonymous_99

Mar 7, 2019
Any word on the ETA for the Mac version update to 32051? They usually update all together unless I'm mistaken. Thanks!

waleeddine

Mar 26, 2020
i finished the version becfore this one and then deleted it how can i go where i left off last time is thre a way ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Your save isn't in the game's folder. Just get the 0.32 game and you can load your old save (or read the OP and figure out yourself) :confused:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
GOT IGNORED, FIRST TIME USING UPDATE SO AGAIN I ASK, how the fuck do u install the new update so its playable?
Hmmmmm, smell that rage. Surely using all caps will make us help you more. Probably better to just ignore though
what is the cursed shovel for?
Cursed shovel head makes a new pirate shovel, so you can go dig crap even faster (probably skip animations up to jade by now)

JacksonRobin787

Apr 5, 2020
Hmmmmm, smell that rage. Surely using all caps will make us help you more. Probably better to just ignore though

Cursed shovel head makes a new pirate shovel, so you can go dig crap even faster (probably skip animations up to jade by now)
well i waited for 6 hours and got no reply, so i got a bit irritated

Historian201

Nov 21, 2018
I'm stuck here. I'm at 25% completion, and I have the "Do you need anything at the store?" hint. The last major story bit I did was where Diana snatched Clare's notebook and Diana's saying "It won't be long before Clare realizes her notebook is missing" or something like that.

Reactions: keepitrollin

JacksonRobin787

Apr 5, 2020
Screenshot (13).png
ran into this problem last night, my first time using an update so not sure if its cuz i didnt installed the update correctly, if thats the case how do u install it? would appreciate if anyone can help

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes