keepitrollin

Apr 17, 2019
any idea on how to fix the "Do you need anything at the store?" bug?
exiting, entering, reloading, editing save...nothing seems to work. Thank You in advance

smh24020

Feb 25, 2020
snake and explosive rock is for future and last page is in stair right of snake under a tree key is south of snake check near wall of cave at south for white sand you need to use pickaxe on cracked earth there
for dolomite in map that clare stop spike trap need to use pickaxe on cracked earth near west spike
Thx :D

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
...and that's why all the "bugs" you see are no bugs at all, it's just your fault breaking the game. Deal with it!
No.
Without cheat mod this game is not playable.
I'm not a capitalist who feels like running after money.
Because something is so boring. too boring. :confused:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
[...] editing save [...]
That's one way to break your game. And I'll guess you've done this before, because you seem to be familiar with doing it. So please don't bother us with your "bug", because it's most probably YOU who broke your game.

In case I'm wrong, and you've never ever cheated or edited your save game before in this game, send me your save game via PM and I'll have a look.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Without cheat mod this game is not playable.
That's utterly bullsh*t, and you know it. Yes, there are upgrades available at Squallmart which cost hundreds of thousands or even millions, but you don't need them (yet) to complete the game up to this stage. We're only a third way done to a full game, and there will be better ways to earn money in future updates which will let you get those things easily.

Oh, and don't bother answering, you just got added to my "ignore user" list... Feel free to do the same!

Last edited:

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 642810
ran into this problem last night, my first time using an update so not sure if its cuz i didnt installed the update correctly, if thats the case how do u install it? would appreciate if anyone can help
Mate , you've downloaded the 'Update Only' version of the story. You need to have the previous version (v300..). If you have the previous version, then extract the contents of this into that folder and replace all when prompted.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Mate , you've downloaded the 'Update Only' version of the story. You need to have the previous version (v300..). If you have the previous version, then extract the contents of this into that folder and replace all when prompted.
couldn't even find update only version for v 32

JacksonRobin787

Apr 5, 2020
thanks dude, i already hav ver 300.. and i did what u said. works now. that other guy wasnt much help.

JacksonRobin787

Apr 5, 2020
couldn't even find update only version for v 32
it is just below "update only" for win and mac, it is just that there is no text indicating it is ver 32. dnt dowload the link below the text (v27041 to v30042), dowload the link above it, that is ver 32.

Sep 27, 2019
Treasure of Nadia is not a difficult game to play and the reason so many people get into trouble is because they don't play the game linearly and so fail to acquire the experience and practical knowledge needed to progress successfully as the game grows and evolves. This is why depressingly dumb questions like, "Where can I find a Jade talisman," keep appearing on this forum despite the fact that the very first episode of the game gifts players with a guided tour of how to actually play the game and a comprehensive introduction to things like important locations, main characters, where to find and how to dispose of talisman in order to acquire money, and are told explicitly that visiting Estero Park is the place to go to get more artefacts to increase your personal wealth.

Anybody who bothered to play the game properly from the beginning, or played the game much at all, would know that if you visit Estero Park and ramble about randomly you can't help but stumble upon talisman, including Jade talisman, within a few minutes, especially if you save your game regularly, walk back and forth between locations, and regularly sell what you find to Diana at the Library for money.

(And conjure Evie into visible appearance on a regular basis to provide you with hints.)

The same story of failure is repeated again and again not only with talisman but with so many other things, with people getting stuck and complaining about being unable to complete updates, often impulsively asking silly, even ridiculous, questions on this forum whose answers they should already possess but don't because they cheated and/or skipped forward, prematurely, missing out on knowledge which they should have garnered during earlier parts of the adventure but didn't because they were too lazy or impatient to do the grind.

Those who play the game as it was designed to be played don't face problems like this usually and I would urge genuine fans and followers of Treasure of Nadia to do just that. Forget about stooping to mods, cheats, begging embarrassingly for the saves of others and actually play the game properly, giving yourselves the best chance to enjoy, relish and savour a truly innovative and splendid entertainment. You cannot know just how much you are actually missing if you don't make a proper effort to experience every scene, read all of the dialog, and witness every interaction that takes place between the characters; if you fail or refuse to play the game as its designer intended it to be played you will be missing a truly beautiful, rare, unique and stunning visual treat, believe you me, and no mistake.

So why not give it a proper go?

(All this whimpering and whining for help and advice after every update is making me lose faith in humanity.)

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
exiting, entering, reloading, editing save...nothing seems to work. Thank You in advance
Yeah I just started the game and get this message from the crystal. I only downloaded the update patch though, is that where the problem is?

edit

Never mind. Its because my last save ended in the shop so left and came back and now its working.

ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
i seem to be missing 2 chest keys and i did find the one from the newest update... any help?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
if you used any patch cheat mod then your on your own else can follow my guide the game dont got any bugs or stuck without any mod/patch/cheat
if done thos can use my saves link in signature
i seem to be missing 2 chest keys and i did find the one from the newest update... any help?
this update key is south of snake near cave wall when you enter new scene you can see roaches running toward hidden box or hidden keys
the guy stand near mall gives this hint

ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
this update key is south of snake near cave wall when you enter new scene you can see roaches running toward hidden box or hidden keys
the guy stand near mall gives this hint
yeah, i've found that one so i must've missed keys from previous versions.

to be clear: by the end of this update we should have 13 kamasutra pages, correct?

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Batman needs your help....cause well Alfred is out for supplies for the hm... bat cave.

I have found the Chest key as the good detective I am, but I cant seem to find the chest to use it on.

Must be my Bat Radar needs a change of batteries.

Any hints?

4.50 star(s) 516 Votes