odino

Aug 14, 2017
I even download the whole game again and tried someone else's saves but its still the same. i watches some videos in youtube, looks like I need to talk with Emily but for me she is just repeating the same dialogs from last update.
maybe that save is used mod/cheat/patch too
I can't find Madalyn. Where is she?
she is in her bedroom if you not used any cheat/mod/ptach
Okay, where is the key and how do I get to the chest in the cave?
key is in puzzel cave where you rescue clare chest in upstair from there hidden under tree hint is to follow roach roach poof like in 0.5 sec when you enter screen so keep entering thos maps till you got it
better hint in my pic guide link in signature

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I found god damn everyting and you are idaho here. And you want credit! Come on where is the button telling this bitch ''Fuck off''?!?!?
View attachment 642987
well you actualy get a credit what is that heart?
maybe you forgot why you play this game !
or what role of man are in reality !
or you prefer to live like a leprchuan hehe joking

Dark Horse98765

Apr 29, 2020
I'm stuck here. I'm at 25% completion, and I have the "Do you need anything at the store?" hint. The last major story bit I did was where Diana snatched Clare's notebook and Diana's saying "It won't be long before Clare realizes her notebook is missing" or something like that.
Buy alumina...and then talk to ash

ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
not sure if its one of the keys you are missing- but did you get the one in the church(Madelyn's room), that you needed to break pillars to move the stone to the correct spot?
i was missing that one! thank you. just need one more now...

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
can someone give me mega link of latest android version.... ? its not downloading from the given links.

bmgabriel

Nov 27, 2017
Create Pirate Shovel= Cursed Shovel+Pirate Medallion+Jade Talisman+Gold Talisman. The problem is that it does not appear in the inventory "Pirate Shovel"!? :mad:(n)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes