LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
after new cave, going to store. where can i find red ginseng, and rock bomb material. ive looked on all open maps?

Aug 6, 2019
here 3 pic for this update guide
save for 4%-32%(100% for this update) in page 495
and fly ash was from last update in bar keep going up its in BBQ that unlit torch shaped thing
umm and i dont know how spoiler thing works thos who can do it and are MOD edit this pic as spoiler thank you

View attachment 641771

View attachment 643191

View attachment 642175
after you turn on torch 7 you can pickup cursed shovel from church basment where madalyn live right room
View attachment 642170
How to get/ pass the puzzel hints?

nagyfero

Dec 11, 2017
Wheer should i put these files ?
here save file from 4%-32% file 10 is update 32051 finished hope none ask for save again

and i dont had any bugs so stop using mod or patch thos who keep asking for stone talisman or got stuck

and ignore file 1 it was from someone else i add it to my list befor its broken hehe lol 46% thats a joke
and to found hidden items you need to follow roach its advice from guy standing near truck at mall
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
How to get/ pass the puzzel hints?
check pic 2 in that guide
after new cave, going to store. where can i find red ginseng, and rock bomb material. ive looked on all open maps?
red ginsyng is random spawn in forest keep walking in forest and you get it if dont have 1 already be aware can carry only one of each herb a time green/red gynsyng and maca root
and no need bomb for this update go upstair from place you saved clare that 2 place are only new place for this update

Gulshan Kumar new box is hidden under tree in new forest maps that you can reach with stair when you move into that maps you can see roach/rat running toward it in lesses than a sec

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
"...impulsively asking silly, even ridiculous, questions..."
Most impulse is. Considering that there are ways to obtain the sought after information without betraying ones ignorance, it's just as likely that they/we have been conditioned to strut theirs/ours. Of course, given the current conditions in the terrestrial world, cyberspace's mouthbreather quotient is going to be further elevated. Looking for help to rip through an update- as if there were a leaderboard- of what is meant to be a story when the next update isn't for 14-17 days is a reliable indicator that this place is a refugee camp, not a sanctuary.

"...making me lose faith in humanity."
Glad to know when someone has any left. Mine was virtually exhausted by age 9.

Reactions: Wyrme and RedZone30

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
umm guess you used MOD/patch etc else she supposed to be top left of that screen
No.
This is not possible in terms of programming.
The old Mod program that worked before 5 versions cannot make a person disappear 5 versions later - in the last scene.
That is a bug. that has nothing to do with the old mod program.
And this bug occurs with too many players.

Full of AGONY

Apr 10, 2019
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!

Thread Updated: 2020-05-01
Release Date: 2020-05-01
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: v32051
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

Cheat Mod Warning when a new version is released do not download the mod it'll break the game wait until it's updated for the new version if you have to installed already just delete the cheat files and it'll fix the problems if you don't read this warning and ask why the game isn't working, and you have the mod installed you will be ignored

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - -
Linux (v30042): - - WORKUPLOAD -

Android (v30042): - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Update Only
Win
: MEGA - -
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - -

Patches:
Extras: - Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Walkthrough -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. GameSon Thanks for the patch link

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
best game i've played! my favourite girl is Emily.You have done an amazing work on the models and in the face expressions

odino

Aug 14, 2017
No.
This is not possible in terms of programming.
The old Mod program that worked before 5 versions cannot make a person disappear 5 versions later - in the last scene.
That is a bug. that has nothing to do with the old mod program.
And this bug occurs with too many players.
if you used mod/patch anytime betwen first release of game till now do not ask for help please this isent regular RPGM like other this is unique im pretty sure anyone that asked for help about store/madalyn used patch or mod for the save they are still have

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
The game tells me to buy something in the store. What exactly? I only have gold ore and house upgrades left to buy.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Lol, compressed update only would be like 30-50MB .................. And a bug-ridden crashfest
not realy compressed version only lower resolution of pic/video files do nothing to program file its MOD/patch that change program files and made it bugfest

odino

Aug 14, 2017
The game tells me to buy something in the store. What exactly? I only have gold ore and house upgrades left to buy.
its hints to go to store for an event if when you enter store no event start mean you broke your save with mod/patch etc can use mine from link below file 8 is update 30 finished

Reactions: Henry73au and Walka

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
if you used mod/patch anytime betwen first release of game till now do not ask for help
I not ask for help.
i say, is a bug.
please this isent regular RPGM like other this is unique
this programmed with computer like other too. with a programming language.
you can look inside the save, and see, what doing the vriables.
im pretty sure anyone that asked for help about store/madalyn used patch or mod for the save they are still have
This not possible. I hope it's a bug. Because:
If it is not a bug, then it is deliberately programmed in such a way that changing the money in the last scene in church blocks the women. And that would not be soooo good.

KevorkianPHD

Dec 4, 2017
I still do not know how to get to the chest that you can see from the bomb recipe....nor the extra key to go with it. Is it a future update?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I not ask for help.
i say, is a bug.

this programmed with computer like other too. with a programming language.
you can look inside the save, and see, what doing the vriables.

This not possible. I hope it's a bug. Because:
If it is not a bug, then it is deliberately programmed in such a way that changing the money in the last scene in church blocks the women. And that would not be soooo good.
I don't know what all the talk about a bug is. I just went back to a 27% save, and started from there. Following the prompts given by the Soul Crystal, I was able to complete this update up to 32%. I did not see any of the missing scenes that you are complaning about. My version is full download, not compressed, not modded, not patched.

rakijator

May 2, 2020
So the latest update is untill you eat a red ginseng? It says the game is at 19%. I did use the cheatmod tho (only for the money), does it have to do something with it?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes