Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Create Pirate Shovel= Cursed Shovel+Pirate Medallion+Jade Talisman+Gold Talisman. The problem is that it does not appear in the inventory "Pirate Shovel"!? :mad:(n)
It didnt appear in inventory. It replace your old shovel and it digger more faster...

Reactions: MerlinUSA

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Create Pirate Shovel= Cursed Shovel+Pirate Medallion+Jade Talisman+Gold Talisman. The problem is that it does not appear in the inventory "Pirate Shovel"!? :mad:(n)
its auto used one of MC gear its scape silver talisman animation when found so now only gold got animation i dont know if its change chance on item too or not but recently i kinda getting more silver

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
can you grind enough talisman for buy all the renovations?? if the answer is yes, how many will anyone needs? :unsure:
Personally I didn't have to grind at all. You can get the hints from the ladies when you bootycall them. If they do not enter your house at all, try external renovations. If they enter your house and leave, then try internal ones. Start from the cheapest and work your way up. Do not buy all at once.
I only had to just grind a little for the v300 update (doctor). Otherwise, you should have cash for the rest without grinding.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Personally I didn't have to grind at all. You can get the hints from the ladies when you bootycall them. If they do not enter your house at all, try external renovations. If they enter your house and leave, then try internal ones. Start from the cheapest and work your way up. Do not buy all at once.
I only had to just grind a little for the v300 update (doctor). Otherwise, you should have cash for the rest without grinding.
but, there are renovations that cost at least 3 millions, thats why i ask xD

odino

Aug 14, 2017
can you grind enough talisman for buy all the renovations?? if the answer is yes, how many will anyone needs? :unsure:
you dont need any renovations worth more than 10K for anyone yet so you dont need much money maybe around 50k for all booty call unlocked so far
and you can sell herbs too maca root worth 1000 and its always appear there in new area when you eat it or sell it
where i can find dolomite?
near spike traps in cave use pickaxe on cracked spot exact spot in my guide link in signature

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
here save file from 4%-32% file 10 is update 32051 finished hope none ask for save again

and i dont had any bugs so stop using mod or patch thos who keep asking for stone talisman or got stuck

and ignore file 1 it was from someone else i add it to my list befor its broken hehe lol 46% thats a joke
and to found hidden items you need to follow roach its advice from guy standing near truck at mall
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for sharing your save game.
hardly anyone helps by sharing a save.
you are very generous.
Thank you.
we need more people like you.

Reactions: odino
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes