LOBO29

Jul 23, 2019
Batman needs your help....cause well Alfred is out for supplies for the hm... bat cave.

I have found the Chest key as the good detective I am, but I cant seem to find the chest to use it on.

Must be my Bat Radar needs a change of batteries.

Any hints?
where you found the maca plant spawning point, to the left when you enter, you'll see a bug scurry to the chest

• Love
Reactions: Setriven

odino

Aug 14, 2017
yeah, i've found that one so i must've missed keys from previous versions.

to be clear: by the end of this update we should have 13 kamasutra pages, correct?
yes 1 key/page each update
Batman needs your help....cause well Alfred is out for supplies for the hm... bat cave.

I have found the Chest key as the good detective I am, but I cant seem to find the chest to use it on.

Must be my Bat Radar needs a change of batteries.

Any hints?
hint for them is to follow roach when you enter screen its to fast when you go upstair from cave check left of screen see where roach run
hint for roach are given by guys that kills roach in mall

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Are you in the new area upstairs from the new puzzle cave? The chest will be well hidden in top left.

This is embarashing. *ehe,* so I still havent found any Chest for the 13th Page.

In new Area (snake & Switch stone puzzle) I see no bug no matter how many times i have entered.
Also i Tried clicking the entire wall section of this Room. still nothing

About the Maca Spawning Area - i dont remember where it was - and also i dont seem to see any other bug running anywhere

------------------------Update !!!----------------------

Found it !!!

Precise Location as you guys mentioned.
Go up the tne new area which has the Door you still cant open (its the area above the Snake trapped puzzle room)

It trully is on the top left area and its under the Trees. Click there and you should get the chest prompt window.

Thank you all, brother-fapping community for your instant support. - Batman Approves.

Now if you dont mind me, i have some,....*ehem* research to do..... some hard evidence

ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
are there 2 other keys that are well hidden? or maybe a list with all chest key locations?

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
are there 2 other keys that are well hidden? or maybe a list with all chest key locations?
not sure if its one of the keys you are missing- but did you get the one in the church(Madelyn's room), that you needed to break pillars to move the stone to the correct spot?

samanrider

Oct 5, 2019
guys i need help.

this update starts with this hint that I need to buy something from store but there is nothing left so I can buy. what am I going to do ??

samanrider

Oct 5, 2019
guys i need help.

this update starts with this hint that I need to buy something from store but there is nothing left so I can buy. what am I going to do ??
I even download the whole game again and tried someone else's saves but its still the same. i watches some videos in youtube, looks like I need to talk with Emily but for me she is just repeating the same dialogs from last update.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes