odino

Aug 14, 2017
click wiev icon on top bar of any folder and tick hidden item box then you will see all hidden items for win 10
and remmber there is no save folder only save file inside userdata anything with RPGM type belong to this game
I ported in all the saves, 1 by one and all once ETC and there's still none showing under continue. looks like im going to have to complete it for 4th time... :(
[/QUOTE]
here pic for save location keep looking for rpgsave file maybe its in a subfolder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has someone have a "final" save like 32% ? becouse mine is curropted from "hack money" and i cant go on .. (madalyn in not in church) :<
you can use my save from signature

DougyDizzle

Apr 21, 2020
I ported in all the saves, 1 by one and all once ETC and there's still none showing under continue. looks like im going to have to complete it for 4th time... :(
here pic for save location keep looking for rpgsave file maybe its in a subfolder

[/QUOTE]
I have done as you have stated, the Save file 2 is from your list, but the save still isn't showing. weird man

bahn67

May 26, 2018
To those having problems with "buying something from the store" that happened to me too. I went somewhere else (I forgot where) there was a cutscene with several characters including Alia and her dad regarding working in the store and closing the cave entrance near their house. I went back to the store for another cutscene. That solved it.

I think you need to find the cement ingredient first to solve that

Thorstain

Nov 30, 2019
So even with this new chest key hidden in the jungle, I still miss a key.
Personally I didn't open the chest in the church yet.

Is it in the fragile wall in the basement of the lighthouse?
Did you manage to broke that wall with the bomb, a.k.a. having the old man leave?

Or where is this last key, do we have a list of locations?
I have found they key I was missing in the basement of the lighthouse - there was damaged of the floor. After using the pickaxe I have found the key.

odino

Aug 14, 2017

I have done as you have stated, the Save file 2 is from your list, but the save still isn't showing. weird man
[/QUOTE]
ok run game and save in slot 11 then go to appdata folder and search for "Defaultfile11" if find it right click it and go to file location if this time you dont find your save spot then i dont know how you can do it

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Hello, i need Please the complett incest file. not only the confic file.
Regards
the config file is the entire incest patch because all it does is changing the names to sister and mom. drop it to the www folder and btw the link on the first page is now updated and brings you to the post with the file for the latest version.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
To those having problems with "buying something from the store" that happened to me too. I went somewhere else (I forgot where) there was a cutscene with several characters including Alia and her dad regarding working in the store and closing the cave entrance near their house. I went back to the store for another cutscene. That solved it.

I think you need to find the cement ingredient first to solve that
Makes sense since you need to have the Alia quest to seal the hole near her house for the concrete recipe to be involved and then you go to the store to know if there's anything there. Game making 101. (Not poking fun at the quoted, just making statements about how the game flow works)

Reactions: Henry73au
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes