JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is one of the few RPG games that I enjoy playing. The animations are very good indeed.

NLT is doing a fine job of maintaining quality, expectation with regular updates.

Keep up the good work.(y) :coffee:

Reactions: Darkaura

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Sorry to bother you, where is this room?
church basment right room
Kamipro
i got anything that worth up to 30K G and got no issue so far and no booty call asked for more so far thos millions deco most be for sofia i think

Last edited:

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Hi quick question, I used your save file and you are finished with the recent update but you don't have the Cursed Shovel in your inventory. Don't you get that item on the seventh lit Torch?

diddy666

Jul 25, 2019

i got anything that worth up to 30K G and got no issue so far but no booty call asked for more so far thos millions deco most be for sofia i think
Do you mean this room

How to open it, I have no key:oops:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Hi quick question, I used your save file and you are finished with the recent update but you don't have the Cursed Shovel in your inventory. Don't you get that item on the seventh lit Torch?
i made its pirate shovel already its best shovel npc use so far you need 1: cursed shovel 2: pirate medalion 3: jade talisman 4:gold talisman
Plily well you can use my saves if like there collection on many version just ignore file 1 i never used any patch or MOD for this game so far
cuz kinda like playing it but its not mean i played game that long im just left game running during night or while checking nets hehe

Last edited:

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Alright so basically with the help of user Mickey I think I discovered what was wrong. Many updates back I installed the cheat mod thinking that was the incest mod. I messed around with that file then I deleted the game. I just today thanks to Mickey discovered my save file and all the save files are located in another section of my computer. Continuing the game as normal after that thinking nothing was wrong.

It took all those updates with nothing going wrong with my game to having an issue now. So mostly those of you having the same issue, maybe at one time you had used the cheat mod in another old update.

Reactions: klobber

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
i made its pirate shovel already its best shovel npc use so far you need 1: cursed shovel 2: pirate medalion 3: jade talisman 4:gold talisman
Plily well you can use my saves if like there collection on many version just ignore file 1 i never used any patch or MOD for this game so far
cuz kinda like playing it but its not mean i played game that long im just left game running during night or while checking nets hehe
Yeah I am using yours now but I might start over and making sure I delete the right files. Now I am scared to even use the actual incest mod.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Alright so basically with the help of user Mickey I think I discovered what was wrong. Many updates back I installed the cheat mod thinking that was the incest mod. I messed around with that file then I deleted the game. I just today thanks to Mickey discovered my save file and all the save files are located in another section of my computer. Continuing the game as normal after that thinking nothing was wrong.

It took all those updates with nothing going wrong with my game to having an issue now. So mostly those of you having the same issue, maybe at one time you had used the cheat mod in another old update.
How not surprising you cheated and the game fucked up. Would have never called it

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes