Ork74

Jan 31, 2018
looks like I'm missing 2 in mother superior room.
but I can't enter there from some reason...
I've been there durin earlier event and probably missed to light the torches...

how can I do it now?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
looks like I'm missing 2 in mother superior room.
but I can't enter there from some reason...
I've been there durin earlier event and probably missed to light the torches...

how can I do it now?
Just go to church basement, left door on the bottom of church and there are. Don't know about some reason to not enter.

Nightrunner0

Jul 20, 2017
Have you only checked the Park entrance?
Or did you check the cave entrance, too?
And she's nowhere to be found?

Have you checked the Walkthrough from OP, what does it tell you to do next?
I checked both park and cave entrances and she's not at either of them, i've also followed the walkthrough since step 1

khorneflakez

Jan 4, 2018
Hey guys having a bit of an issue, played through most of the update and now i need to go see Madalyn. Only issue is she is not in her room, the church or the graveyard. Watched a walkthrough and have done everything the same way but the character is not loaded in where she should be. Any suggestions?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You cheated/mod'd/save haxed your game at some point along the updates. You've screwed it. Either download the game again without any tinkering or find 1 of the 20+ save comments with links inside the thread

WilliamD

May 11, 2020
I'm missing a chest key. I'm playing on the latest update and I have a 31% completion. The only page I'm missing is the one found in in the latest area (where you can find the Maca Plants). I've searched everywhere but I can't find a solution. Just to be clear, never cheated or used another save file, I played from the start and I got here on the same version (I downloaded the main game and updated it before I started to play). Any help? Is there a list with all the chest keys locations?

WilliamD

May 11, 2020
What fire? Diana is at the library, she asks me to spy on Clare (but I guess that quest will be added in the next update). I can't find Clare tho

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm missing a chest key. I'm playing on the latest update and I have a 31% completion. The only page I'm missing is the one found in in the latest area (where you can find the Maca Plants). I've searched everywhere but I can't find a solution. Just to be clear, never cheated or used another save file, I played from the start and I got here on the same version (I downloaded the main game and updated it before I started to play). Any help? Is there a list with all the chest keys locations?
Key is in cave room with stairs and sneak. Is on south wall right ahead the sneak. When you come in this room a roach escape here (to the key).

I mean Diana too, cause gloves.

Reactions: Patrik

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
What fire? Diana is at the library, she asks me to spy on Clare (but I guess that quest will be added in the next update). I can't find Clare tho
I mean in the preview picture https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/667154_1.png

Yes, but Diana sometimes goes with you for an adventure.

But Clare weares gloves too that's why I am asking. I have watched the videos again and can't device beause the gloves are the same.

But thanks for the answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'm missing a chest key.
I'm not giving a straight answer (because it has been answered multiple times with screenshots and whatsoever, and you're obviously not willing or to lazy to read a few pages back or to use the search engine), instead I'll give you some hints:

Have you spoken to the guy in front of Squallmart? He says something like "Follow a roach to treasure". Now go back to where the locked chest is. Go back one screen into the cave room with the stone puzzle and the stairs and you may be able to get a very short glimpse of a roach running very quickly to somewhere on the screen.

Best of luck!

• Haha
Reactions: emashit85

WilliamD

May 11, 2020
I'm not giving a straight answer (because it has been answered multiple times with screenshots and whatsoever, and you're obviously not willing or to lazy to read a few pages back or to use the search engine), instead I'll give you some hints:

Have you spoken to the guy in front of Squallmart? He says something like "Follow a roach to treasure". Now go back to where the locked chest is. Go back one screen into the cave room with the stone puzzle and the stairs and you may be able to get a very short glimpse of a roach running very quickly to somewhere on the screen.

Best of luck!
I'm sorry, it wasn't entirely laziness, I'm not really into forums and I didn't try to search it with the engine. I briefly looked through the comments and I didn't find the answer I needed, so I asked. Thank you anyway for your reply, it was really helpful and I found the key.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I just grind for money. For anything up to 50k its not that hard. Given that some prices are in millions, yes, ofcourse they would add better way to get money as game progresses. Like they added fishing for extra money and stuff like that.

4.50 star(s) 503 Votes