LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nightrunner0

Jul 20, 2017
Can anyone help me,please? Im supposed to chase clare into the cave(park entrance), but she's not there also the game says i'm at 21 % so i got no idea what to do next.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Can anyone help me,please? Im supposed to chase clare into the cave(park entrance), but she's not there also the game says i'm at 21 % so i got no idea what to do next.
Have you only checked the Park entrance?
Or did you check the cave entrance, too?
And she's nowhere to be found?

Have you checked the Walkthrough from OP, what does it tell you to do next?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
About farming talismans, here's the "official" statement from NLT I just found on discord:

screen198.png

So basically there's no need whatsoever to excessive farming, or using cheats to quadruple your money! Stop using the cheat mod and stop breaking your game with using online save game editors.

Just chill and wait for new updates...

Sep 27, 2019
22.png NLT

Weekly Report

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is coming this week and will feature 3 new story scenes and a new Kamasutra page.

1.png

We're also hard at work making improvements to the online version of the game for those on Chrome OS and Android devices. Once fully implemented the online version will offer better performance and easier access for those on slower Android devices, and also available for all other platforms as well and will include a cloud saving feature that will allow you to play across as many devices as you want. The only platform left is iOS which is causing a bit of difficulty, but we hope that it will be available as well via online play.

We're also making progress toward offering translations for Lust Epidemic and will likely have a Russian version finished first with more languages to follow. Once ready, it will be posted as a patch which can be applied to the game to change the language.

2.png

A new milestone is reached! 8000 supporters!

I can hardly believe it's true! NLT Media is now supported by more than 8000 people! Thanks to all your support the future of NLT Media games is very bright with big plans underway for the next title after Treasure of Nadia. The story will continue!

I am grateful for each and every one of you! Thank you for all the support!

Harpocrates says: Janet & Naomi in bikinis with a glass of wine on her patio maybe?!:love:Next Kamasutra page looks like Kayley.

Last edited:

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019
NLT Weekly Report

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is coming this week and will feature 3 new story scenes and a new Kamasutra page.

View attachment 653062

We're also hard at work making improvements to the online version of the game for those on Chrome OS and Android devices. Once fully implemented the online version will offer better performance and easier access for those on slower Android devices, and also available for all other platforms as well and will include a cloud saving feature that will allow you to play across as many devices as you want. The only platform left is iOS which is causing a bit of difficulty, but we hope that it will be available as well via online play.

We're also making progress toward offering translations for Lust Epidemic and will likely have a Russian version finished first with more languages to follow. Once ready, it will be posted as a patch which can be applied to the game to change the language.

View attachment 653063

A new milestone is reached! 8000 supporters!

I can hardly believe it's true! NLT Media is now supported by more than 8000 people! Thanks to all your support the future of NLT Media games is very bright with big plans underway for the next title after Treasure of Nadia. The story will continue!

I am grateful for each and every one of you! Thank you for all the support!

(Harpocrates says: Janet in a bikini with a glass of wine on her patio!
No new booty call?

Sep 27, 2019
No new booty call?
No mention of a new Booty Call only a new Kamasutra page which implies a new position for an existing Booty Call girl by the look of things.

It is far too soon in the story for pulchritudinous Janet to respond to a Booty Call anyway and so, based on the second picture in the Weekly Report, it looks like a horizontal sexual position is in the offing as per Kayley's Kamasutra options. (Missionary position maybe. :unsure:) Personally Kayley does nothing for me.(n) Her character is very sweet and pretty but far too angular and childlike to hold any appeal for me personally. To be honest I much prefer Kayley's beautiful, older and curvaceous mother to her slim inexperienced daughter but Kayley fans will be pleased by the next update if I turn out to be correct. ;) Meanwhile I will bide my time and look forward to milfy updates featuring Janet, Naomi and Madalyn :love: in the future (much more my jam) and content myself with ogling the impossibly gorgeous Janet, in her new cerise-pink bikini, when the next update to ToN arrives next Friday!

Treasure of Nadia has something for everyone!

Enjoy.

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
No mention of a new Booty Call only a new Kamasutra page which implies a new position for an existing Booty Call girl by the look of things.

It is far too soon in the story for pulchritudinous Janet to respond to a Booty Call and so, based on the second picture in the Weekly Report, it looks like a horizontal sexual position is in the offing as per Kayley's Kamasutra options. (Missionary position maybe. :unsure:) Personally Kayley does nothing for me.(n) Her character is very sweet and pretty but far too angular and childlike to hold any appeal for me personally. To be honest I much prefer Kayley's beautiful, older and curvaceous mother to her slim inexperienced daughter but Kayley fans will be pleased by the next update if I turn out to be correct. ;) Meanwhile I will bide my time and look forward to milfy updates featuring Janet, Naomi and Madalyn :love: in the future (much more my jam) and content myself with ogling the impossibly gorgeous Janet, in her new shell-pink bikini, when the next update to ToN arrives next Friday!

Enjoy.
It's Naomi, not Janet. Naomi has that type of bikini since the beginning and her skin tone is a bit darker than Janet. Never seen NLT advertise the same girl in both previews.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
It's Naomi, not Janet. Naomi had that type of bikini since the beginning and her skin tone is a bit darker than Janet. Never seen NLT advertise the same girl in both previews.
Are you sure? The complexion of the lady looks rather too pale to me to be Naomi and the glass of wine has become a signature for Janet. :unsure: Naomi's tan is darker than that isn't it? :unsure: Or is it? Damn! I don't know. To be honest I'm Kool and the Gang with anything which involves Janet, Naomi or Madalyn and any opportunity to ogle any of them in bikinis, lingerie, underwear, skimpy clothing or fully dressed is fine as far as I am concerned... at least while NLT's artwork remains near photorealistic and as spectacularly good as it has been previously.

(I wonder what Naomi will do or say to move the MC/Janet/Naomi storyline forwards?)

Maybe the next update will feature a bikini clad Janet AND Naomi sipping wine on the patio next Friday!

What a feast for the eyes that would be! :love:

Last edited:

lulinlul

May 5, 2017

It is far too soon in the story for pulchritudinous Janet to respond to a Booty Call anyway and so, based on the second picture in the Weekly Report, it looks like a horizontal sexual position is in the offing as per Kayley's Kamasutra options. (Missionary position maybe. :unsure:) Personally Kayley does nothing for me.(n) Her character is very sweet and pretty but far too angular and childlike to hold any appeal for me personally. To be honest I much prefer Kayley's beautiful, older and curvaceous mother to her slim inexperienced daughter but Kayley fans will be pleased by the next update if I turn out to be correct. ;) Meanwhile I will bide my time and look forward to milfy updates featuring Janet, Naomi and Madalyn :love: in the future (much more my jam) and content myself with ogling the impossibly gorgeous Janet, in her new cerise-pink bikini, when the next update to ToN arrives next Friday!

Enjoy.
Janet is by far worst character

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
So basically there's no need whatsoever to excessive farming, or using cheats to quadruple your money! Stop using the cheat mod and stop breaking your game with using online save game editors.
I agree 100% (y)
Why cheat to get a gazillion bucks when all you need is the 50/100K to renovate the house in order for all girls to accept booty calls?
Unless you change your name a million times you don't even have a use for all that money.

AFAICS the game never requires more money than you can find with a little effort treasure-hunting in the Park, so why use cheats?
Beats me....:unsure:

Reactions: ozmosis and custal

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Are you sure? The complexion of the lady looks rather too pale to me to be Naomi and the glass of wine has become a signature for Janet. :unsure: Naomi's tan is darker than that isn't it? :unsure: Or is it? Damn! I don't know. To be honest I'm Kool and the Gang with anything which involves Janet, Naomi or Madalyn and any opportunity to ogle any of them in bikinis, lingerie, underwear, skimpy clothing or fully dressed is fine as far as I am concerned... at least while NLT's artwork remains near photorealistic and as spectacularly good as it has been previously.

(I wonder what Naomi will do or say to move the MC/Janet/Naomi storyline forwards?)

Maybe the next update will feature a bikini clad Janet AND Naomi sipping wine on the patio next Friday!

What a feast for the eyes that would be! :love:
Almost 99% sure. Check this out.
mmm.PNG

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018

Fingers crossed. Anyway in case if we don't get enough lewd stuff with Janet I'm doing my own side project with editing her scenes in AE.

Sep 27, 2019
Fingers crossed. Anyway in case if we don't get enough lewd stuff with Janet I'm doing my own side project with editing her scenes in AE.
Somebody has already had a go at doing some Janet scenes and posted them under "Fan Art" on NLT's Discord server. ;) (Of course you must know this already!) Not bad for an amateur I suppose but a crude rough effort nowhere near as good as the master's own work. NLT is bound to stretch Janet's story into the future for a very long time, deliberately, to tease and tantalise players of ToN. She is after all one of the most valuable treasures of Nadia :love: and her kettle is therefore bound to come to the boil slowly and steadily. :p In the meantime I can enjoy minx Naomi's adventures, misdeeds and machinations. :) Out of all of the female characters of ToN, if they were real, Naomi is the one I would most like to do the most (I am ashamed to admit) though for a girlfriend Diana would be my pick from the cream of the crop (I find I am surprised to admit considering how slim she is).

Last edited:
Reactions: Viggy
Sep 27, 2019
Almost 99% sure. Check this out.
View attachment 653131
Pool party episode. Would that I could worship at the altar of that beauty. You're right, I'm wrong, and well done for spotting it. I would bet the farm on it now. So both sirens will almost certainly feature TOGETHER, lubricated by wine and bikini-clad in the next episode. Fantastic. The only thing better than Naomi and Janet individually is Janet and Naomi together! :love: What a feast for the eyes and the imagination! (y) NLT rules this medium without a shadow of a doubt.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 503 Votes