• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
eliminates the need for someone to grouse about "all the lazy people" once in a while (which, while justified, is its own sort of useless chatter on the thread)
You're right, sorry about my previous post.
Oh, and sorry about this one here, too... ;)

Reactions: Gumby

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
how to get jessica booty call?
I unlocked the scene but she doesen't like the house
You need to buy stuff to make your house look better, which means you need to grind talismans and sell them to librarian or grind plants and sell them to Pricia. Either way, you need to grind.
P.S. And fishing too.

Reactions: RedZone30

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
hi all.
I don't find the first talisman (the one in the pics). I'm not using money cheats
I've tried to go in and out from the lighthose, but without any results.

I've also tried to cheat with money and have the massage, but after that i don't find Sofia.

Some help?
some help?
Please

Xanado

May 9, 2018
hey bois, how do you make money? just from totems? fishing is worth it?
Collecting totems and selling them to the librarian.
Collecting money on the ground.
Collecting Herbs and selling them to the masseuse.
Catching fish and selling it to the guy in the baitshop.
That's your options. Good Luck and happy grinding. ;)

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know if NLT plans to add more big money opportunities that will affect previous updates?

The grinding that you have to do in order to earn the money you need to renovate your house (for Booty Calls) is a bit much.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
How do you get the chest thats up on the mountain near that cave entrance? That seems to be one that I am missing out of the 7, and the one from this update I havent gotten yet. I just assumed that one on the mountain was for a different update but it must be the only one im missing

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How do you get the chest thats up on the mountain near that cave entrance? That seems to be one that I am missing out of the 7, and the one from this update I havent gotten yet. I just assumed that one on the mountain was for a different update but it must be the only one im missing
This one?

chest.png

You can't get it. Not yet.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dunno how you dudes are playing the game, but I had a spare bomb from 2-3 updates ago. Guess doing what the crystal tells you and (gasp) exploring around the map really is a 10000 IQ move required in this game.

You get stuff needed for new updates in said updates, there's rarely any backtracking (aside grinding for $ if you need the house upgraded) ........

worav17622

Jan 28, 2020
For some reason, this time the game became unplayable due to extreme lag during some animations, the ones with the yellow arrow at the bottom (playing on compressed windows version). I tried lowering the animation quality in the option and installed the K-Lite codec (saw it being recommended somewhere in this thread) but it didn't do much. The whole thing is pretty strange, since I never had this issue on this same computer with the previous versions (except with the main menu screen).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
For some reason, this time the game became unplayable due to extreme lag during some animations, the ones with the yellow arrow at the bottom (playing on compressed windows version). I tried lowering the animation quality in the option and installed the K-Lite codec (saw it being recommended somewhere in this thread) but it didn't do much. The whole thing is pretty strange, since I never had this issue on this same computer with the previous versions (except with the main menu screen).
Compressed lowers quality to take less space. Lower quality = crappy movies and/or stutters/random trash/bugs/corruption/missing files/self-formatting HDD/covid19 spreading

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes