fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
how to bomb the lighthouse? I couldn't get another basic container to make a bomb.

I saw in the walkthought saying that the lighthouse should spawn a basic container, but it didn't spawn one for me. I cant make a bomb...

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
For some reason, this time the game became unplayable due to extreme lag during some animations, the ones with the yellow arrow at the bottom (playing on compressed windows version). I tried lowering the animation quality in the option and installed the K-Lite codec (saw it being recommended somewhere in this thread) but it didn't do much. The whole thing is pretty strange, since I never had this issue on this same computer with the previous versions (except with the main menu screen).
The COMPRESSED windows version is what is causing your problem.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Unfortunately, I had to download the full version. Update Only Files (v27041 to v30042)

FishyCrane45

Aug 8, 2019
then I wonder what the 7th booty call is then. I am sure I have gotten every single one. Is that just wrong and there are only 6? or are there a total of 7?
The 7th booty call is from Jessica, if you got every single booty calls from prior updates then the chest should be behind the bar.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Every time I open my "Watched" link I can see that this thread has about 5-10 more pages of comments, and when I come here to check -- it's just 99% posts from people who can't read the OP, are asking for android versions, full save games, "where can x be found?", "why am I stuck at x%?", "how to fap?" and who are trying to break the game by updating a compressed android version with an update-only-file after cheating with a broken mod.

How do you deal with this BS? My list of blocked/ignored user is getting bigger and bigger each time I visit this thread (I think I'll hit the limit soon). Some pages of this thread are completely blank because of my blocked users list. Isn't there a better way of dealing with this crap? I usually like to help people, but if it's absolutely clear that people are giving a sh*t about searching a thread for answers, I think I'll have to completely ignore this thread until there's another update.
Wetdream steps to a better thread :
1- Stop posting/linking anything that's not the "official" release (no more compressed/cheat mods)
2- Force people to be above 3 years old of mental power and have them read
3- Enforce the search bar on everything
3.5 - Have mods actually do their job and delete pages upon pages of empty questions/stuff already mentioned/update requests

Would that make our lives better ? Yes. Will it ever happen ? Lolnope

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Download the PC update, and copy ONLY the "www" folder from the update to the game's folder (select "merge" the folders and "overwrite" the files).

(If someone would like to try this for the Mac and report back, that would be helpful to your fellow Mac users...)
Well, waddayaknow... it works perfectly: thanks for the tip (y)
Only difference is the Folder in the Mac version is not named "www" but "app.nw", so you just have to rename it app.nw before copying it over.
Other than that it just works

Reactions: Gumby

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
then I wonder what the 7th booty call is then. I am sure I have gotten every single one. Is that just wrong and there are only 6? or are there a total of 7?
If you ever wonder: Open your Soul crystal and check the bottom line:

screen049.png

Incentives

Apr 16, 2020
(If someone would like to try this for the Mac and report back, that would be helpful to your fellow Mac users...)
Thanks a lot for the tip ! I tried an adapted version of this process on Mac and it worked.
Here it is :

How to update on Mac with Windows update files:

Summary
: download the windows update, take its "www" folder and merge it with the "app.nw" folder of the game app.

Detailed steps on how to do this:
  1. Copy your game folder (to be able to rollback in case something fails).
  2. Download the windows update folder and extract the zip. Open the extracted folder and rename the "www" sub-folder to "app.nw" and copy it.
  3. Go to the game folder, right click on the "Game" application and select "Show Package Contents". There paste the new "app.nw" you copied.
  4. In the Package Contents you'll now find the following folders structure: "app.nw" (the one you just pasted at step 3) and "Contents">"Ressources">"app.nw" (the original app.nw). What we want to do is to merge the new and old "app.nw" to have it updated.
    To do this: drag and drop while holding the "Option" key the new "app.nw" to the "Contents">"Ressources" folders. On the pop-up choose the "Merge" option, which will merge the folders.
  5. Optional: Delete the extra "app.nw" folder you created at step 3. That way you'll be all clean and able to repeat this guide for next update !

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
Hello guys. I recently bought a new PC.. so I wonder if there is anyone who wants to share the latest save.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes