sugano

Apr 12, 2020
so.. last update still got two reachable chest locked.. first in the jungle at mountain top area after crossing the river.. second is in the garden bar.. right? wanna make sure i'm not missing anything.. can't wait for booty call..

there is another chest but not reachable yet..

go6ko01

Dec 2, 2018
Bug: After the event with Tasha (when she starts 'cleaning-up' the bar) I spoke to her again. Once the conversation was over, the MC appeared on the left of her, and got stuck >_< She's blocking him from moving and proceeding with the story lol

Reactions: Greasy Handcock

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Updated the walkthrough (The link is also on the first page.)
Thanks man, I must say you've been missed from this thread....(y)

BTW, I still wonder where you find the patience to prepare a detailed walkthrough and still answer to the questions from people who obviously can't be bothered to read it :rolleyes:

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
How do you deal with this BS?...
Isn't there a better way of dealing with this crap? I usually like to help people, but if it's absolutely clear that people are giving a sh*t about searching a thread for answers, I think I'll have to completely ignore this thread until there's another update.
+100

Here's what I'd like to see: next to the "Report" button, one that says "Asked and Answered". That:
  • makes the person in-the-know and clicking it feel better -- that he registered his annoyance at least in SOME way
  • eliminates the need for someone to grouse about "all the lazy people" once in a while (which, while justified, is its own sort of useless chatter on the thread)
  • maybe after a given post gets 10 clicks on "Asked and Answered", the post is automatically removed.... or the user gets a demerit... or he is administered and electric shock upon his next post... or $10 is taken out of his bank account and sent to a political cause that he despises...
This is a recommended change to the website itself... so which is more likely to happen first: change the behavior of the code of the site... or the legion of lazy ass posters asking already-answered questions?

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
If you need the Linux update and it is not yet posted, this generally works for me (and it specifically worked for 27041->30042):

Download the PC update, and copy ONLY the "www" folder from the update to the game's folder (select "merge" the folders and "overwrite" the files).

(If someone would like to try this for the Mac and report back, that would be helpful to your fellow Mac users...)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
eliminates the need for someone to grouse about "all the lazy people" once in a while (which, while justified, is its own sort of useless chatter on the thread)
You're right, sorry about my previous post.
Oh, and sorry about this one here, too... ;)

Reactions: Gumby

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
how to get jessica booty call?
I unlocked the scene but she doesen't like the house
You need to buy stuff to make your house look better, which means you need to grind talismans and sell them to librarian or grind plants and sell them to Pricia. Either way, you need to grind.
P.S. And fishing too.

Reactions: RedZone30

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
hi all.
I don't find the first talisman (the one in the pics). I'm not using money cheats
I've tried to go in and out from the lighthose, but without any results.

I've also tried to cheat with money and have the massage, but after that i don't find Sofia.

Some help?
some help?
Please

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes