PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I've got a strange issue with this latest update (v.30042). Every time a dialogue pops up, the game looks like it's auto-skipping it.
Does anyone know a solution for this? Thanks for the answer!
I have the same probleme sometimes when I use mouse. When I use only spacebar to play dialogue theres no problem.
I have this problems too long, but my mouse is little damage.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
One of the best 3D games I have played in a long time, if not the best.
Immersive gameplay with puzzles, story and lewd content - with really impressive animations.

Really good job devs. keep it up (y)

Reactions: Stuwi71

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
i love this game, it's brilliant. the girls are gorgeous, the story is great, mystery and lots of sex. the only drawback is the money, it makes it hard to buy things for the house. a lot of the booty calls are turned down by the girls because they think the house is a shit hole. a money cheat would be good.
Have no any problem with a money! Just dig talismans and sell it to Diana!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Off course collect it from all places where are shown!
And sell all fish in Bite Shop

Reactions: RedZone30

BostonSecret

Feb 7, 2019
its saying i need a basic container to create a rock bomb to blow up the weak wall in the lighthouse but there are no basic containers left??

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I try booty call with the six girls with or without cosplay, even with Tasha and i'm always at 26%, when i go to the bar she said that it's the rush hour and nothing else.
Than you need complet previous update. Try go to Diana then to Sophia.

Caveman03

Apr 12, 2018
its saying i need a basic container to create a rock bomb to blow up the weak wall in the lighthouse but there are no basic containers left??
Thanks just worked it out, you have to light all 6 torches to get the container. the container will appear in the light house after you light all of the torches.

This was from a previous post.
By lighter :)
1 is on cave, where are lot of spikes. Left and up from shrine.
1 is on jungle
1 is next to shrine
2 are is in mother superior room
Last 1 in cave on Naomi island.

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
Than try Pricia and Emily. You something miss. What say Soul Crystal?
I try everyone and the crystal said that this update is finished, i just missed one page (10/11) I download a ne update because i think that the file i used is bugged, thanks

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes