Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
hi all.
I don't find the first talisman (the one in the pics). I'm not using money cheats
I've tried to go in and out from the lighthose, but without any results.

I've also tried to cheat with money and have the massage, but after that i don't find Sofia.

Some help?

fcorazao

Apr 16, 2020
Is anyone else here playing on www? I just downloaded both the update and, when it didn't work, the full version of v30042. It seems to work on the windows version, but on the www version it still says v27041. I've tried loading my file, walking around, saving again, restarting, etc. Nothing is working... Any ideas??? I really don't want to start from scratch on the windows version...

Respaw

Apr 26, 2017
Someone has my same problem? silver stone to Pricia, after the scene no heart compare only the boost (i remain only with 1 heart)

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Is it me or updates are too short ??
It's not you, however updates are much more frequent than other games I play.
Personally I find this to be one of the best game out there and it keep delivering content unlike other devs that gets good money.
I for one can't complain about anything about this game. Most womans are hot, sex scenes are animated, you got hints to help you if you're lost, the character isnt moving like a snail like in some other rpgm games, the map isnt taking you 10 mn to go to a place to another and I dig the story because I like archaeologist stuffs. Sure I guess it could be a bit less linear but that's hard to do on a game which constantly evolve.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Every time I open my "Watched" link I can see that this thread has about 5-10 more pages of comments, and when I come here to check -- it's just 99% posts from people who can't read the OP, are asking for android versions, full save games, "where can x be found?", "why am I stuck at x%?", "how to fap?" and who are trying to break the game by updating a compressed android version with an update-only-file after cheating with a broken mod.

How do you deal with this BS? My list of blocked/ignored user is getting bigger and bigger each time I visit this thread (I think I'll hit the limit soon). Some pages of this thread are completely blank because of my blocked users list. Isn't there a better way of dealing with this crap? I usually like to help people, but if it's absolutely clear that people are giving a sh*t about searching a thread for answers, I think I'll have to completely ignore this thread until there's another update.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes