Xanado

May 9, 2018
hey bois, how do you make money? just from totems? fishing is worth it?
Collecting totems and selling them to the librarian.
Collecting money on the ground.
Collecting Herbs and selling them to the masseuse.
Catching fish and selling it to the guy in the baitshop.
That's your options. Good Luck and happy grinding. ;)

Reactions: RedZone30

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know if NLT plans to add more big money opportunities that will affect previous updates?

The grinding that you have to do in order to earn the money you need to renovate your house (for Booty Calls) is a bit much.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
How do you get the chest thats up on the mountain near that cave entrance? That seems to be one that I am missing out of the 7, and the one from this update I havent gotten yet. I just assumed that one on the mountain was for a different update but it must be the only one im missing

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How do you get the chest thats up on the mountain near that cave entrance? That seems to be one that I am missing out of the 7, and the one from this update I havent gotten yet. I just assumed that one on the mountain was for a different update but it must be the only one im missing
This one?

chest.png

You can't get it. Not yet.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dunno how you dudes are playing the game, but I had a spare bomb from 2-3 updates ago. Guess doing what the crystal tells you and (gasp) exploring around the map really is a 10000 IQ move required in this game.

You get stuff needed for new updates in said updates, there's rarely any backtracking (aside grinding for $ if you need the house upgraded) ........

worav17622

Jan 28, 2020
For some reason, this time the game became unplayable due to extreme lag during some animations, the ones with the yellow arrow at the bottom (playing on compressed windows version). I tried lowering the animation quality in the option and installed the K-Lite codec (saw it being recommended somewhere in this thread) but it didn't do much. The whole thing is pretty strange, since I never had this issue on this same computer with the previous versions (except with the main menu screen).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
For some reason, this time the game became unplayable due to extreme lag during some animations, the ones with the yellow arrow at the bottom (playing on compressed windows version). I tried lowering the animation quality in the option and installed the K-Lite codec (saw it being recommended somewhere in this thread) but it didn't do much. The whole thing is pretty strange, since I never had this issue on this same computer with the previous versions (except with the main menu screen).
Compressed lowers quality to take less space. Lower quality = crappy movies and/or stutters/random trash/bugs/corruption/missing files/self-formatting HDD/covid19 spreading

• Haha
Reactions: RedZone30

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
how to bomb the lighthouse? I couldn't get another basic container to make a bomb.

I saw in the walkthought saying that the lighthouse should spawn a basic container, but it didn't spawn one for me. I cant make a bomb...

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
The COMPRESSED windows version is what is causing your problem.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Unfortunately, I had to download the full version. Update Only Files (v27041 to v30042)

FishyCrane45

Aug 8, 2019
then I wonder what the 7th booty call is then. I am sure I have gotten every single one. Is that just wrong and there are only 6? or are there a total of 7?
The 7th booty call is from Jessica, if you got every single booty calls from prior updates then the chest should be behind the bar.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Every time I open my "Watched" link I can see that this thread has about 5-10 more pages of comments, and when I come here to check -- it's just 99% posts from people who can't read the OP, are asking for android versions, full save games, "where can x be found?", "why am I stuck at x%?", "how to fap?" and who are trying to break the game by updating a compressed android version with an update-only-file after cheating with a broken mod.

How do you deal with this BS? My list of blocked/ignored user is getting bigger and bigger each time I visit this thread (I think I'll hit the limit soon). Some pages of this thread are completely blank because of my blocked users list. Isn't there a better way of dealing with this crap? I usually like to help people, but if it's absolutely clear that people are giving a sh*t about searching a thread for answers, I think I'll have to completely ignore this thread until there's another update.
Wetdream steps to a better thread :
1- Stop posting/linking anything that's not the "official" release (no more compressed/cheat mods)
2- Force people to be above 3 years old of mental power and have them read
3- Enforce the search bar on everything
3.5 - Have mods actually do their job and delete pages upon pages of empty questions/stuff already mentioned/update requests

Would that make our lives better ? Yes. Will it ever happen ? Lolnope

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes