a96oz

Mar 17, 2019
I can't find the last container I need. I checked the lighthouse and it doesn't appear. I have all of the torches lit up. I tried to save and load but it didn't work. What can I do?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I really wanted a full save game.
can someone please share?
I know, this sound totally crazy, and please keep this to yourself, or others would use that feature, too: there's a textbox with the word "Search" in it at the very top of this page, which you can use to search this thread! (I wonder why they didn't call it "Search box" or something like that...?!) And guess what: you'll find MANY full save games, even for the latest version.

But please, I beg you: promise me you won't tell anybody, ok? Otherwise this thread will be dead soon...

Edit: Oh, btw: you just got added to my increasing "Ignore" list, congrats!

a96oz

Mar 17, 2019
Dude did you not read what I wrote? I said the container doesn't appear when the torches are lit. I found the others but I can't seem to find the lighthouse container.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I can't find the last container I need. I checked the lighthouse and it doesn't appear. I have all of the torches lit up. I tried to save and load but it didn't work. What can I do?
Please read carefully: if you're playing the PC version, send me your save game, and I will have a look, ok? If it takes an hour or more for me to find it, you owe me nothing, ok? BUT: for every five minutes LESS than an hour, you'll have to send me 5 US$ via Paypal to get your save game back. So, if it takes me 30 minutes to find the container, you owe me 30 US$. And if I find the container within the first five minutes, you'll have to send me 55 US$ before I'll send you your save game back.

Deal? Then send me your save game via PM.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I can't find jade talisman anywhere, someone can help me?
Go to the park and keep digging until u find jade. If u carry over the limit amount of money, start selling Talismans and try again digging around the park

Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
Hi, i have dl the last update but when i go to buy the kayak licence i have the following bug : 'Failed to load: img/characters/$SM-Exam.png', for installing the update i simply replace the old file by the new one. Did i make something wrong ?
Edit: I tried to cheat by taking a .png file that I directly deposit inside the folder of the game, (with an .png extension and another with .rpgmvp) but unfortunately it didn't work :p

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes