• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GameSon

May 3, 2017
Go to this post, mate..https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v30042-nlt-media.38582/post-3324459
hey ppl, was just wondring if update patch is coming soon? from 27 to 30. thank you for reply
Treasure of Nadia - PC-v.30042.UPDATE.ONLY:
Mega:
Mega
Zippy:
My...God. Thank you, God. (Yes, I mean You, Sir :love: :love: :love: )

GameSon

May 3, 2017
Go to this post, mate..https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v30042-nlt-media.38582/post-3324459
As the other member has said, the poster-member is the hero with no cape. So, don't forget to thank him later. :):)(y):)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I reworked (Incest patch) it for v30042 (since the new config file had more names added to it, replacing it with the old and smaller one seemed not right, so I hope that now it should work fine with this version)
I have done this to my personal config too. Havn't changed the one in the post yet though since that's the original file. Also made 1 edit to the definitions back to default to improve text compatibility. Here is a link if you want to compare.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fessups

Prasak

Dec 17, 2019
When I entered the lighthouse, the container just appeared in there.
If i use the pickaxe for the wall in the lighthouse basement, it says the wall is to hard, but anyway I can go inside, but only after I use the bomb, Albert appeares inside.

Prasak

Dec 17, 2019
I am a bit stuck: I searched high n low and I have 2 chests without any key to open and, most importantly, I can't find a "basic container" for the rock bomb at the lighthouse!
Which chest keys are you missing? I think one you may miss is in the cave where you were chasing the snake. If you move the stone from the labyrint to the top left corner, the key will appear.

nickfuriousfapper

Mar 29, 2018
You can use this cheat mod to get money, keys, items, etc. quickly, plus other features:

Direct dl link to mod:

Link to the original thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheat-menu-plugin.2787/

Instructions:
Here is the last version (end-2017) of the plug-in.
Extract and put the files and www folder in your game main folder (something like c:\my games\FarmersDreams\). Merge the www folders.
Launch once MVPluginPatcher.exe
Delete MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt.

It should work.
If it doesn't work:
  • Are you sure it's a RPG Maker MV game? (yeah, I know, stupid question, but...)
  • Have a look at your www\js\plugins.jsfile:
    • If it's tagged as read-only, just change the attribute and relaunch MVPluginPatcher.exe once
    • If there was no plugin, an older version of the patch could not properly place the new line. I don't know if it was changed later or not. But, you should have something like:
JavaScript:
// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.
var $plugins =
[
{"name":"example","status":false,"description":"an example","parameters":{}},
{"name":"example","status":true,"description":"an example","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];
The line {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} is the one added for this plugin.
Money guide:
Once you've installed it, access the Cheat Menu in-game by pressing the '1' key on the numbers row on your keyboard, NOT the Numpad. The mod itself is self explanatory but the thing is the Gold modifier doesn't work in this game. So you'll have to change the value of Gold talismans in your inventory to 99 and sell it all to Diana. You'll get $390,000 everytime you do this. I've tested this on v30042 and can confirm that this works.

Reactions: kandaskan

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
There are 5 container in game. You need 4 for bombs 1 for trap.
1 container in jar in cave where Clare was swiming
1 is in MRI room in clinic
1 in jar in front janet house
1 in light house keeper near stair but availabe after you turn 6 torches
Last 1 is on bar gerden

For keys try search there si chart about it

Saniul

Feb 8, 2019
There are 5 container in game. You need 4 for bombs 1 for trap.
1 container in jar in cave where Clare was swiming
1 is in MRI room in clinic
1 in jar in front janet house
1 in light house keeper near stair but availabe after you turn 6 torches
Last 1 is on bar gerden

For keys try search there si chart about it
How do i trun on 6 torches?

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes