rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I know, this sound totally crazy, and please keep this to yourself, or others would use that feature, too: there's a textbox with the word "Search" in it at the very top of this page, which you can use to search this thread! (I wonder why they didn't call it "Search box" or something like that...?!) And guess what: you'll find MANY full save games, even for the latest version.

But please, I beg you: promise me you won't tell anybody, ok? Otherwise this thread will be dead soon...

Edit: Oh, btw: you just got added to my increasing "Ignore" list, congrats!
I already searched and didn't find what I wanted
it would be more useful for your words to be "I have, here it is"
I leave the floor with anyone who wants to help.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi, i have dl the last update but when i go to buy the kayak licence i have the following bug : 'Failed to load: img/characters/$SM-Exam.png', for installing the update i simply replace the old file by the new one. Did i make something wrong ?
Edit: I tried to cheat by taking a .png file that I directly deposit inside the folder of the game, (with an .png extension and another with .rpgmvp) but unfortunately it didn't work :p
By replace you mean ? You gotta overwrite the older version you supposedly already have with the newly updated upgrade you're supposed to download, not just get the upgrade-only and play that

-werko-

Jun 1, 2017
Hey!
Anyone could give me a save file a defaultconfig and global.rpgsave file what is around 25% progres?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
When did ur uncle touch ur willy bro for u to be so damn annoying
Let me try to explain: people keep asking the same questions over and over without putting any effort into researching. Or they keep cheating and by that breaking the game and still have the guts to ask how to find this or that, when it's very obvious to anybody who played this game legit that it's their own fault and they should just deal with their mistakes. While I try to keep up with just putting anybody who fits in those categories onto my ignore list sometimes it's just too much and a mean commentary may slip through. If you feel offended by my comments, there may be a reason for that, please just ignore me ;-)

luiscessa

Mar 10, 2019
Thanks a lot for the tip ! I tried an adapted version of this process on Mac and it worked.
Here it is :

How to update on Mac with Windows update files:

Summary
: download the windows update, take its "www" folder and merge it with the "app.nw" folder of the game app.

Detailed steps on how to do this:
  1. Copy your game folder (to be able to rollback in case something fails).
  2. Download the windows update folder and extract the zip. Open the extracted folder and rename the "www" sub-folder to "app.nw" and copy it.
  3. Go to the game folder, right click on the "Game" application and select "Show Package Contents". There paste the new "app.nw" you copied.
  4. In the Package Contents you'll now find the following folders structure: "app.nw" (the one you just pasted at step 3) and "Contents">"Ressources">"app.nw" (the original app.nw). What we want to do is to merge the new and old "app.nw" to have it updated.
    To do this: drag and drop while holding the "Option" key the new "app.nw" to the "Contents">"Ressources" folders. On the pop-up choose the "Merge" option, which will merge the folders.
  5. Optional: Delete the extra "app.nw" folder you created at step 3. That way you'll be all clean and able to repeat this guide for next update !
very helpful instructions and worked perfectly for me, cheers!

Reactions: cox97899
Jun 3, 2018
hey i can't find the skelleton key for the new page
instead i found this...fly ash...that i assume is for the next update
help?

found it in the new room of the light houseXD

Last edited:

kakaju

Mar 21, 2019
The game freezes on me after they blow up the first boulder in the cave can somebody help me with this.

Double_D

Aug 16, 2019
Hi. Sorry about my English. There's a bug in Tasha's place. i get the peanut and cinematics showed then albert(i'm not sure) leave the bar after that stuck in black screen but auido is still playing. Can u check pls?

Jioklo

Sep 7, 2018
I know it's been asked before but can anyone tell me where save files go on linux? /.cache/KADOKAWA/RPGMV/Default/ is an empty directory for me. I'm mainly interested in where my current save is being stored. Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes