worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Download the PC update, and copy ONLY the "www" folder from the update to the game's folder (select "merge" the folders and "overwrite" the files).

(If someone would like to try this for the Mac and report back, that would be helpful to your fellow Mac users...)
Well, waddayaknow... it works perfectly: thanks for the tip (y)
Only difference is the Folder in the Mac version is not named "www" but "app.nw", so you just have to rename it app.nw before copying it over.
Other than that it just works

Reactions: Gumby

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
then I wonder what the 7th booty call is then. I am sure I have gotten every single one. Is that just wrong and there are only 6? or are there a total of 7?
If you ever wonder: Open your Soul crystal and check the bottom line:

screen049.png

Incentives

Apr 16, 2020
(If someone would like to try this for the Mac and report back, that would be helpful to your fellow Mac users...)
Thanks a lot for the tip ! I tried an adapted version of this process on Mac and it worked.
Here it is :

How to update on Mac with Windows update files:

Summary
: download the windows update, take its "www" folder and merge it with the "app.nw" folder of the game app.

Detailed steps on how to do this:
  1. Copy your game folder (to be able to rollback in case something fails).
  2. Download the windows update folder and extract the zip. Open the extracted folder and rename the "www" sub-folder to "app.nw" and copy it.
  3. Go to the game folder, right click on the "Game" application and select "Show Package Contents". There paste the new "app.nw" you copied.
  4. In the Package Contents you'll now find the following folders structure: "app.nw" (the one you just pasted at step 3) and "Contents">"Ressources">"app.nw" (the original app.nw). What we want to do is to merge the new and old "app.nw" to have it updated.
    To do this: drag and drop while holding the "Option" key the new "app.nw" to the "Contents">"Ressources" folders. On the pop-up choose the "Merge" option, which will merge the folders.
  5. Optional: Delete the extra "app.nw" folder you created at step 3. That way you'll be all clean and able to repeat this guide for next update !

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
Hello guys. I recently bought a new PC.. so I wonder if there is anyone who wants to share the latest save.

HRallone

Feb 25, 2018
Hi dudes. Sorry if someone already answered it but, how can i find the last key to open the chest behind the bar ?

ZooS1ne

Dec 26, 2017
If you need the Linux update and it is not yet posted, this generally works for me (and it specifically worked for 27041->30042):

Download the PC update, and copy ONLY the "www" folder from the update to the game's folder (select "merge" the folders and "overwrite" the files).

so just the www folder? I copied the whole folder and tried to run it with Wine but it got stuck on the loading screen. Gonna try to run the .sh launcher

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I had this issue in the previous update but I just can't find Alumina. It's not in the store, I could only buy antacid tablets.

Oh. It was hidden, I saw the pedestal light up though when looking at every item again. Lol.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes