RB70

Jul 29, 2018
I loaded my save from the previous version and played all the new scenes and now I cannot save my progress. Anyone else have this issue?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
how do i install the update?
You need to download the update from the link above, open the archive, go to the www folder and move the files to the app.nw folder. You only need files in the www folder, the other files are only for Windows.
Mac update manual
Oh God, you guys are going in cycles.

1. Two options to update the game:
1. 1. by downloading the update-only file
1. 2. by downloading the entire game again

2. Update-only requires to update from the latest to the newest version (v11 -> v14; v09 -> v14 not possible!).

3. You can't use a normal update-only file on a previous compressed version. Compressed version needs the compressed update-only files.

4. Updates-only files are applied by replacing and adding the new files into your game's www folder.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I know it's been asked before but can anyone tell me where save files go on linux? /.cache/KADOKAWA/RPGMV/Default/ is an empty directory for me. I'm mainly interested in where my current save is being stored. Thanks.
I haven't played it on Linux myself, but I found a slightly different save path in this thread by using the Search function at the top of the page: $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV. Hope that helps!

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
There is just compressed update, but I suggest you not downloading this, because compressed versions are usually full of bugs and unsolvable problems.Anyways, you can download it here:
Apkgamers usually port the PC file directly to Android. It's useless, because on Android for some reason you still can't save the ToN's game progress. So we need to wait for the original dev to release his own Android version, in which he added a chapter selecting feature exclusively for Android.

Apr 5, 2020
Наслаждайся
Enjoy
Thanks, but it is just compressed version, which I've posted earlier on this thread, maybe 3-4 pages prior to this one.I already have full version 27041(1,7 GB), so I'm not sure if this compressed update will be able to recognize my 27% save file.And compressed version might have bugs, I've read that here.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks, but it is just compressed version, which I've posted earlier on this thread, maybe 3-4 pages prior to this one.I already have full version 27041(1,7 GB), so I'm not sure if this compressed update will be able to recognize my 27% save file.And compressed version might have bugs, I've read that here.
Updates will not work with your compressed version, so wait for the compressed patch.
Oh God, you guys are going in cycles.

1. Two options to update the game:
1. 1. by downloading the update-only file
1. 2. by downloading the entire game again

2. Update-only requires to update from the latest to the newest version (v11 -> v14; v09 -> v14 not possible!).

3. You can't use a normal update-only file on a previous compressed version. Compressed version needs the compressed update-only files.

4. Updates-only files are applied by replacing and adding the new files into your game's www folder.
If you're talking about Android, I don't know anything about him, when he comes out, Uploader add it to the first page.

Apr 5, 2020
Updates will not work with your compressed version, so wait for the compressed patch.

If you're talking about Android, I don't know anything about him, when he comes out, Uploader add it to the first page.
You didn't understand me.I have FULL version 27041 for android, not the compressed one.The link you have posted here(and I've posted it here earlier, but I haven't downloaded it, 'because I don't want compressed patch for my full version) is compressed version.Anyways, thanks for your effort, I must be patient for now haha.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You didn't understand me.I have FULL version 27041 for android, not the compressed one.The link you have posted here(and I've posted it here earlier, but I haven't downloaded it, 'because I don't want compressed patch for my full version) is compressed version.Anyways, thanks for your effort, I must be patient for now haha.
There are no patches for Android, you will have to download the entire game.
In order to get to the save files, you need Root. When you delete the game, your saves will be deleted, but on Android there is a choice of chapters.
The easiest way to avoid losing saves is to use cloud storage.

Apr 5, 2020
There are no patches for Android, you will have to download the entire game.
Yes, I know, I mean new update(entire game again).I've startred playing at the end of March(when there was 25032 update).On April2nd(or 1st, I'm not really sure),I've downloaded entire version 27041, deleted the previous 25032 version, and I didn't have to select chapter, it had no problems recognizing my save file from previous version.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
I can't find the last container I need. I checked the lighthouse and it doesn't appear. I have all of the torches lit up. I tried to save and load but it didn't work. What can I do?
If you used the cheats and you have a lot of money you'll never find them. They spawn in relations of your money. Buy everything from the shop and then use again the cheats and set your money to 0. You'll find a lot of talismans. I had your same problem

A.Watts

Feb 16, 2018
If you used the cheats and you have a lot of money you'll never find them. They spawn in relations of your money. Buy everything from the shop and then use again the cheats and set your money to 0. You'll find a lot of talismans. I had your same problem
Looking for basic container, not talismans. Same thing?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes