euphoniousmonk

Jul 27, 2019
I found what might be a bug - when I went into Albert's room in the basement, I used the pickaxe on the wall instead of the bomb, it said the pickaxe wasn't strong enough, but then it passed me through into the cannon room underneath. It still showed the crumbly wall, but I was able to go back and forth between the rooms until I left the lighthouse. When I went back in, the wall worked as a wall again, but using the pickaxe resulted in the same thing as before. I went out, came back in, and then was able to use the bomb and the wall went away.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
The basic container is in the back of the bar, in a orange/yellow container that you can break with the pickaxe. It is near the "barbeque" you can ligh on!

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Question regarding updating files for MAC using Windows only update:

I know people have posted this copy paste method over and over again, but I've noticed it normally only mentions the update only file. I normally only ever play this every few updates. The version I have on my MAC right now is .25 (so 2 updates back?) so obviously the update only file wont work with my current version. I normally just download the full game every few updates. But seeing as there is no full MAC version in sight.

Does the copy and paste method work with full game versions too? so if i D/L the full .30 Win version and paste the files into my current version will it still work? saves and all?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes