DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
despite the wait required for android and answers already given that it will be updated, why are people spamming the thread.. buy a pc or wait for android to be released or someone to share it..

Reactions: rev2020
Sep 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, S.T.A.R.S.

Pause and think about this psychologically. Janet and Henry don't really see each other as sexual beings yet and therefore can't begin considering each other as potential sexual partners; until both of them recognise such a potential exists neither will be able to cross the line from the platonic to the erotic, asexual to the sexual. This was how the story in respect to Val and Brad evolved in Lust Epidemic. You may remember that early on in LE Val and Brad accidentally witnessed Amanda and Amber pleasuring themselves on Val's bed and both became exited. Brad got an erection which he showed to Val and ended up fapping away beside her, on her bed, at her invitation, with her arm around him. Then, a little later in the story, Val stumbles upon Brad having sex with Amber and, at Brad's invitation, stays to watch this coupling until they eventually finish. Sequential incidents like this gradually allowed the two of them to see each other in a new and much less innocent light, pushing the two of them into a new relationship which in time ended up being consummated physically. A similar destiny pertains to Janet and Henry, obviously, and my bet is that the next step towards this end would be for Janet to spy on Henry having hot sex with one of his ladies, Naomi, say, which would allow Janet to fully recognise Henry's manhood and begin responding to him in a womanly manner markedly different than before; in fact it wouldn't surprise me if Janet ended up confiding her new and confused feelings in respect to Henry to Naomi privately, who, Naomi being Naomi, would probably take it upon herself to engineer a situation between herself and Henry that Janet would see, possibly ending up drawing Janet into the proceedings as a participant.

(That's a Freudian interpretation anyway.)

Janet fans will, I think, have to wait a long, long while for the slow build between Henry and Janet actually to get anywhere. NLT knows what he's doing and will want to tantalise his audience for as long as possible before any Henry and Janet denouement is reached. They have to see and learn to relate to each other in a completely different way and that cannot possibly happen quickly. The scene in the doctor's office represents the beginning of this procedure.

(I've given up on Discord, by the way, riddled as it is with monosyllabic dweebs.)

Last edited:

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Does the copy and paste method work with full game versions too? so if i D/L the full .30 Win version and paste the files into my current version will it still work? saves and all?
Yes, it does: that's exactly what I did, since I tried it when the Windows Update only version wasn't available yet.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Janet fans will, I think, have to wait a long, long while for the slow build between Henry and Janet actually to get anywhere. NLT knows what he's doing will want to tantalise his audience for as long as possible before any Henry and Janet denouement is reached.
OTOH, in the meantime she could just give Kaley some sex lessons: sexual tension with MC would still increase at its slow pace, Kaley would learn a trick or two and all incest fans would get home happy.:eek::devilish:
How's that for slow build.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Hi, S.T.A.R.S.

Pause and think about this psychologically. Janet and Henry don't really see each other as sexual beings yet and therefore can't begin considering each other as potential sexual partners; until both of them recognise such a potential exists neither will be able to cross the line from the platonic to the erotic, asexual to the sexual. This was how the story in respect to Val and Brad evolved in Lust Epidemic. You may remember that early on in LE Val and Brad accidentally witnessed Amanda and Amber pleasuring themselves on Val's bed and both became exited. Brad got an erection which he showed to Val and ended up fapping away beside her, on her bed, at her invitation, with her arm around him. Then, a little later in the story, Val stumbles upon Brad having sex with Amber and, at Brad's invitation, stays to watch this coupling until they eventually finish. Sequential incidents like this gradually allowed the two of them to see each other in a new and much less innocent light, pushing the two of them into a new relationship which in time ended up being consummated physically. A similar destiny pertains tor Janet and Henry, obviously, and my bet is that the next step towards this end would be for Janet to spy on Henry having hot sex with one of his ladies, Naomi, say, which would allow Janet to fully recognise Henry's manhood and begin responding to him in a womanly manner markedly different than before; in fact it wouldn't surprise me if Janet ended up confiding her new and confused feelings in respect to Henry to Naomi privately, who, Naomi being Naomi, would probably take it upon herself to engineer a situation between herself and Henry, possibly ending up drawing Janet into the proceedings as a participant.

(That's a Freudian interpretation anyway.)

(I've given up on Discord, by the way, riddled as it is with monosyllabic dweebs.)
Howdy
In ToN as opposed to LE (at the beginning of which only milfs were available) is now more focused on teens. Balancing between would benefit all. Seeing Janet masturbating by the pool was quite surprising and led me to the idea that the next step would be Janet watching MC having sex Naomi. Janet definitely got excited by the sight of Naomi's body and yet reacts normally with no remark to how big MC's dick is when we know she has sexual dissatisfaction. Such behavior seemed a little odd to me. Making her giving in is gonna be difficult of all, thus i think only the serum will help to weaken the barrier between Janet and MC.
Janet fans will, I think, have to wait a long, long while for the slow build between Henry and Janet actually to get anywhere. NLT knows what he's doing will want to tantalise his audience for as long as possible before any Henry and Janet denouement is reached.
Taking a break would be a wise decision given no milf from my list have a decent content which befits their gorgeousness, lusciousness.

As for now, the forum looks to be the better place for discussion. Ofc. not immediately after update released. See ya.

Reactions: EJW

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I keep going there ++ and there's no option for peanuts. I thought I might to do something first to trigger this but have not found anything
I suggest downloading the walkthrough on the 1st page to see what you might have missed.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
despite the wait required for android and answers already given that it will be updated, why are people spamming the thread.. buy a pc or wait for android to be released or someone to share it..
You must be new here or still have faith in mankind
At what % do you guys think we have to wait to get some Madalyn action, like a hj/bj?.
Probably a lot more (I'd guess she'll be in last 3 with notmom and Sofia)

Reactions: RedZone30

Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
By replace you mean ? You gotta overwrite the older version you supposedly already have with the newly updated upgrade you're supposed to download, not just get the upgrade-only and play that
Yes I already have the full version, I have downloaded the last update and replace the old file by the new one but now I have this bug.

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
This last update was so so underwhelming... Jessica scene was so so booring... completely wasted scene.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes