Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Only ways to have missing files is either compressed or failing to upgrade-only. Judging by his screenshot, he's on PC, so it's 100% 1 of those

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Normal dowload, do i need to delete everything again and save my files?
"Normal Download" means you downloaded the whole, uncompressed windows version of the game (~1.72GB)?
Than you extracted it to a newly created, empty folder?

Have you checked the content of the <gamedirectory>/www/img/characters directory, if there is a file with that name $SM-Exam.rpgmvp ?

Gabriel B

Dec 29, 2017
"Normal Download" means you downloaded the whole, uncompressed windows version of the game (~1.72GB)?
Than you extracted it to a newly created, empty folder?

Have you checked the content of the <gamedirectory>/www/img/characters directory, if there is a file with that name $SM-Exam.rpgmvp ?
Thanks I Found my Mistake I download the wrong file and thats why I was getting the error thanks again themikey

Reactions: theMickey_

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
So, I have seen like 3 chests and there are no keys to be found.. What's the secret for finding keys? I'm on the latest game..

Also I'm stuck at the bomb the wall, there is not another Basic container that I can find.. So my soul crystal just keep repeating that for me to do.. Help (i did do the click the wall and it let me through bug thing) but not sure what to do next.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Thanks I Found my Mistake I download the wrong file and thats why I was getting the error thanks again themikey
I knew it! But thanks for being honest!

It always helps if you do some troubleshooting by yourself before posting. And if you can't figure out what's going wrong, post your question with as much information as possible, because we don't know which OS you're using, which file you downloaded and so on. Thanks, and have fun with the game ;-)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So, I have seen like 3 chests and there are no keys to be found.. What's the secret for finding keys? I'm on the latest game..
There's a Chest Key for every accessible chest available. Go back to page 1 of this thread. Look for a link to the "Walkthrough". Try searching for "Chest Key" in BOTH parts of the walkthrough and figure out which are the ones you're missing.

You may thank me later.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I like the game very much and everything works fine for me, except for one stupid error in the graphic/letter top-display, as shown in the attached graphic.
Is every text on top of your screen like this? Or is it just the Photo Album? Which version are you using (original, compressed, update-only, Windows, Linux, Mac, Android)?

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Having a issue with this game, it keeps freezing at any random point in the game. Currently I can't even get through the intro scene without the game freezing. I am playing the full version, the 1.72 GB, not the compressed.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Thing is Janet is already under the influence of diluted serum leaking from the tanker which Brad dumped into the river at the end of Lust Epidemic, which feeds Lake Estro the source of Cape Vedra's water supply. She also appears to have gone through a dry spell as far as sexy action is concerned and seems frustrated.
I hope you do remember my post regarding this. The effect of the serum in LE was worn off right after you had sex with the girl who had drunk it, despite they were breathing it all the time they were there. New serum in ToN can back up this fact. Too much time has passed for it still to be in the water, even though if the village store the water in reserve pools. As i was writing this i got to thinking. Maybe, at some point, Janet has bought the serum since she is running errands or stumbled upon Valerie who had given her sample to try.
I really like the Janet character and would hate to see Henry finally get with her because her wine had been roofied with serum.
Yep, she seems so adorable, innocent, caring. Maybe there is more to her than just meets the eye and we get to see her darker side to make things naughtier:love:. Ohh...too many questions and very few answers.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
I suggest downloading the walkthrough on the 1st page to see what you might have missed.
I had to give Albert the rum before I could get the peanuts. I thought the rum was still for the jerk wanting the nuts!! [I'm never going to get back those three hours of my life!!]

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm missing the last container for the lighthouse, can't find it...(it's not at the bar)

Also I'm stuck at the bomb the wall, there is not another Basic container that I can find.. So my soul crystal just keep repeating that for me to do.. Help (i did do the click the wall and it let me through bug thing) but not sure what to do next.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v30042-nlt-media.38582/post-3325369
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v30042-nlt-media.38582/post-3325459

Reactions: tile8eatis07
Sep 27, 2019
I hope you do remember my post regarding this. The effect of the serum in LE was worn off right after you had sex with the girl who had drunk it, despite they were breathing it all the time they were there. New serum in ToN can back up this fact. Too much time has passed for it still to be in the water, even though if the village store the water in reserve pools. As i was writing this i got to thinking. Maybe, at some point, Janet has bought the serum since she is running errands or stumbled upon Valerie who had given her sample to try.

Yep, she seems so adorable, innocent, caring. Maybe there is more to her than just meets the eye and we get to see her darker side to make things naughtier:love:. Ohh...too many questions and very few answers.
Yes. You are right of course. However the serum in Lust Epidemic, although most active only for short periods, did seem to have the ability to unlock hidden darker desires harboured by the women on a permanent basis: Amanda Bancroft became even more of a bisexual, almost sadistic, dominatrix than she was originally and Amber Harrison her willing bisexual submissive masochist, with the two women ending up falling in love with each other; Val's secret attraction to other women came to the fore as did her forbidden, illicit and unspoken passion for Brad, and Katherine's yearning to express her passionate nature and womanly sexuality, though she was a Nun who had taken religious orders, ended up fully realised on a permanent basis. Basically the serum, as far as I can see, altered the natures of those it affected permanently even when its effects wore off, hence Brad and his harem of lovelies ending up living happily and harmoniously together in Amber's mansion.

But suppose for a moment that the serum leaking from the tanker didn't spill into the river in one fell swoop but dribbled from the vehicle slowly and incrementally? A tanker full of the stuff would take a long time to empty, quite possibly more than twelve months, and so the tanker might still be polluting Cape Vedra's water with serum to this day. Realistically I think you are probably correct and, to be honest, and I'm not mad anyway on the idea that Henry Jones' sexual odyssey in the lush ladyland of Cape Vedra ends up powered by an aphrodisiac drug like Serum in any case.

Got to hand it to NLT, the Michelangelo of Adult Games, his creations are without doubt top notch.

How many other lewd games can you think of that provoke anticipation, analyses and discussions like these?

Last edited:
Reactions: KayLkay
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes