cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@Dark Coven usually updates the android version.. taking NLTs consent as far as i know
Nope, he doesn't upload the game with NLT's consents. He is a patron of NLT.

Of course NLT knows that the game is available here for free, and therefore it is possible that as soon as the web cloud storage is available we no longer will see any updates dropping here. ;)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019

Of course NLT knows that the game is available here for free, and therefore it is possible that as soon as the web cloud storage is available we no longer will see any updates dropping here. ;)
yeah bro but previously he had said that, that he was not present so the android update did not drop :p

maybe im wrong

Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
Helpful, but his error has already been fixed (just a few posts below the one you quoted).
I also had that error, I had previously download the full windows version (v 27041) and on the front page of this thread I have download the file call "Update only file v27041 to v30042", replaced the old one by the new one and I always had that error. Did I need to download the full game again ?
I have also checked inside the update folder in www/img/characters/... there is no file called $SM-Exam"

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019

can some android user check if this is working or not.. try the english one :)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Did I need to download the full game again ?
In case you get an error like "missing file", I'd suggest to trash your current installation (if your on PC, save games are in a different place so you usually don't have to care about these) and download the current version as full, non-compressed version and extract it to a new, empty folder. That should fix most of those errors...

Reactions: 44Tom

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020

The theme is that there will be no problem, whatever you put people will continue to play it for free always.
Web cloud storage is nothing.

Johnathonkenel

Apr 18, 2020
Hi,
New here, so sorry if this is a dumb question. Playing the game on Gamecore as it says I'm playing [0.27041]
Whenever I try and progress it says it's waiting for updates. Is this the case, was reading a walkthrough and it seemed to have walkthrough for v 30042. Am I playing on the wrong site or something? Again sorry, prolly a scrubby question lol

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Why not go pro mode and download it like every1 ? And yes, we higher beings are on 0.30

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes