Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
I had something like that. Don't remember if it was at the same place. But just closing and restarting at last save, and then it worked once I was at the same moment again.
Did that. Still happened again. Same thing when i go to the bait shop. It opens up a Scene selection creen that stays empty and can't click X to exit it.
I should add that I added the cheat mod.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Did that. Still happened again. Same thing when i go to the bait shop. It opens up a Scene selection creen that stays empty and can't click X to exit it.
I should add that I added the cheat mod.
I assume you read the warning in the OP?
Has the cheat mod been updated?
You should probably remove the mod.
Good Luck.

Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
I assume you read the warning in the OP?
Has the cheat mod been updated?
You should probably remove the mod.
Good Luck.
How do i do that? I already replaced the original files with the mod file in the game folder. Im gonna download it again to replace the file back from the original, but is there a quicker way?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
How do i do that? I already replaced the original files with the mod file in the game folder. Im gonna download it again to replace the file back from the original, but is there a quicker way?
Delete the game and then download it again?
Don't worry about your saves they are stored elsewhere. (C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data)
Best practice when using mods would be to make a copy of the game dir before applying mod, so you always have a clean one.
You will almost always have issues when applying an update to an already modded game.
Or if you add a mod that hasn't been updated for the new game version.

Good Luck

Last edited:

Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
Delete the game and then download it again?
Don't worry about your saves they are stored elsewhere. (C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data)
Best practice when using mods would be to make a copy of the game dir before applying mod, so you always have a clean one.
You will almost always have issues when applying an update to a already modded game.
Or if you add a mod that hasn't been updated for the new game version.

Good Luck
Yeah im dl it again. Thanks!

Reactions: Xanado

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can someone tell me how to fix this error? View attachment 623650
This is how you debug an error.
The first thing you should do is to check what the problem is -> image loading error.
Next step would be to check which image cause the loading error -> IconSet.png.
Now you need to check why "IconSet.png" cause an image loading error.
Where can you find "IconSet.png" -> in WWW/img/system.
Why gives "IconSet.png" a loading error? -> Either the file is missing or written in lower-cases.
If the file is missing -> get the file.
If the file is written wrong -> correct the files name to "IconSet".

This is how you should debug a problem. If you can't follow these easy steps then you shouldn't download and play a pirated compressed version of the game.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
despite the wait required for android and answers already given that it will be updated, why are people spamming the thread.. buy a pc or wait for android to be released or someone to share it..
Because Android usually updated in the first or second day itself, since it wasn't the case this time, people are panicking there might be no official Android update. It's just people love this game and they can't wait to try this update. Blue balls is a bitch my man!

NLT already said on Discord the Android version is out. Don't know what's the delay for it to reach F95!

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Finally found that last key i was missing.
I case anyone else is also missing a key:
- Go to the church, to the Mother's chambers.
- See the two pillars in the hallway, and the rock south of the left pillar.
- Destroy left pillar with your pickaxe and move stone all the way north.
- Key will appear in the Mother's room once the stone hits a pressure plate.

will37

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks mate! Been looking for this one for quite a bit. (y):D

Regarding the kama sutra pages, am I missing something? I got:
Alia: 3 pages
Diane: 2
Emily: 3
Jessica: 1
Naomi: 3
Pricia: 1
Tasha: 2
Kaley: 1

Thanks guys! ;)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
That one is notorious for being missed. I'm pretty sure it's covered in the Walkthrough that's posted in the OP though.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Question: Is it possible in the current version to make the third shovel? I have the Ultra Shovel Handle and the Alloy shovel Head, is the grip in the game already?

Suggestion: Make it possible to sell all of specific talismans, like Sell All Stone Talismans. Would save a lot of clicking if one wants to keep a silver and jade talisman on hand for something...

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Because Android usually updated in the first or second day itself, since it wasn't the case this time, people are panicking there might be no official Android update. It's just people love this game and they can't wait to try this update. Blue balls is a bitch my man!

NLT already said on Discord the Android version is out. Don't know what's the delay for it to reach F95!
Dark Coven usually updates the android version.. taking NLTs consent as far as i know

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Question: Is it possible in the current version to make the third shovel? I have the Ultra Shovel Handle and the Alloy shovel Head, is the grip in the game already?
Of course (and I think it was already there in v27). It's called "Swift Shovel", and it's NOT mentioned in the Walkthrough, so try searching this thread for "Swift Shovel" instead and you'll find some hints on where to find the missing part. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes