fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
At what % do you guys think we have to wait to get some Madalyn action, like a hj/bj?.
Given her dialogue I think the MC will be able to do a bit more with her every time he's able to explore more of the caves. Hoping it isn't boring vanilla stuff but instead maybe the next reward is for her to sit on your face, and then go on from there :love:

Sep 27, 2019
Howdy
In ToN as opposed to LE (at the beginning of which only milfs were available) is now more focused on teens. Balancing between would benefit all. Seeing Janet masturbating by the pool was quite surprising and led me to the idea that the next step would be Janet watching MC having sex Naomi. Janet definitely got excited by the sight of Naomi's body and yet reacts normally with no remark to how big MC's dick is when we know she has sexual dissatisfaction. Such behavior seemed a little odd to me. Making her giving in is gonna be difficult of all, thus i think only the serum will help to weaken the barrier between Janet and MC.

Taking a break would be a wise decision given no milf from my list have a decent content which befits their gorgeousness, lusciousness.

As for now, the forum looks to be the better place for discussion. Ofc. not immediately after update released. See ya.
Thing is Janet is already under the influence of diluted serum leaking from the tanker which Brad dumped into the river at the end of Lust Epidemic, which feeds Lake Estro the source of Cape Vedra's water supply. She also appears to have gone through a dry spell as far as sexy action is concerned and seems frustrated. (Hence her solo action early in ToN.) So really the lady is ripe for plucking by some lucky person. In fact she seems so ready I thought that bisexual minx Naomi might seduce Janet, partly for her own pleasure and enjoyment and partly because she really seems to like Janet and would like to try to help make her happy. So another scenario would be Henry stumbling into Naomi and Janet enjoying each other and getting drawn into another Naomi threesome in some way. I've got to be honest I think Janet is the hottest female in the game and it seems... how can I put this?... wasteful for a woman like that to live a miserable sexless life that makes her wilt and unhappy. One of the things I like about ToN is that women in the story not only consent to the sex but most times initiate the sexual action themselves; I really like the Janet character and would hate to see Henry finally get with her because her wine had been roofied with serum.

With another year, or so, to go before ToN concludes the story has plenty of time to develop in all sorts of ways.

Even so I am already beginning to wonder what NLT will come up with next.

Reactions: EJW
Sep 27, 2019
OTOH, in the meantime she could just give Kaley some sex lessons: sexual tension with MC would still increase at its slow pace, Kaley would learn a trick or two and all incest fans would get home happy.:eek::devilish:
How's that for slow build.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Kaley doesn't do it for me. Nor Alia. Both are too young, thin and not curvy enough as far as I am concerned, lovely though they are. British babe Emily is borderline. The rest of the women are in the frame though, with Janet, Naomi and Madalyn top of my list. Can't imagine Janet and Kayley together though a Henry/Alia/Naomi threesome must be on the way but, because Naomi is not Alia's biological mother, such a set-up would be naughty but definitely not taboo. To be honest I have no idea in which direction NLT will take the story although, thanks to a Covid-19 lockdown, I'm spending too much time brooding over and thinking about it.

Last edited:

Dilusha

May 12, 2017
Could someone please share a save at the end of crunched V25032? I'm using the crunched game. :)

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The fight scene is an utter waste of NLT's time, we the players don't care about that at all, wish he would have dedicated the time on animation smut scenes.
I completely disagree! I love games where not only the lewd scenes are animated, but also every now and then there are some nice and unique animations. And ToN is an excellent example of that, there are so many nice non-sex animations, that it's just fun to play and it keeps me entertained!

royalframe89

Oct 4, 2017
Well i tried to find all the place but i didn't even found a basic container
i'm stuck at "Bomb the weak wall in the light house

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Well i tried to find all the place but i didn't even found a basic container
i'm stuck at "Bomb the weak wall in the light house
Try break it by axe and then walk through the wall. There is some bug or maybe way for you who can't find container.

Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
HELP: BUG!

After i make a deal to cooperate with CLare and show her the map in the caves, after she blows up the next rocks the game just bugs on the background image. No new scenes, can't right click, nothing. Can't progress.

Any advice? I followed the walkthrough

blakeeeeeen

Dec 15, 2017
Can someone send me the normal plugins files? It's in www/js or they could send the updated whole www file if i can replace it

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
HELP: BUG!

After i make a deal to cooperate with CLare and show her the map in the caves, after she blows up the next rocks the game just bugs on the background image. No new scenes, can't right click, nothing. Can't progress.

Any advice? I followed the walkthrough
I had something like that. Don't remember if it was at the same place. But just closing and restarting at last save, and then it worked once I was at the same moment again.

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Fishing bit is difficult to do. As far as I've observed, you catch a fish when your bait goes back to you after you casted it out, and casting out means that fishes would just run away from your lure which doesn't help at all. It would be great if a lure actually 'lures in' a fish and have a prompt to reel it in once it bites (something similar to harvest moon/stardew valley).

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I bought the Alumina, but then in disappeared from my inventory. What happened? I can't buy another one.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I completely disagree! I love games where not only the lewd scenes are animated, but also every now and then there are some nice and unique animations. And ToN is an excellent example of that, there are so many nice non-sex animations, that it's just fun to play and it keeps me entertained!
i just glad we won.....instead of a cringy loss trying to impress.

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
I like the game very much and everything works fine for me, except for one stupid error in the graphic/letter top-display, as shown in the attached graphic.

ToN1.jpg

Anyone got a tip? - Thanks in advance!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes