keenkp

Nov 25, 2019

can some android user check if this is working or not.. try the english one :)
man could you share a savedata for the android version since V27041? I change my phone and lost all the adult games data, damn!

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
man could you share a savedata for the android version since V27041? I change my phone and lost all the adult games data, damn!
You can't access the save data folder on Android if I'm not mistaken. But if you download the link above you should get a Chapter Select and pick the savefile 27%

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
1) As of .30, how many keys/chests are available? I apparently have a couple of extra chests without accounted-for keys.

2) Is there a Kamasutra page for Dr. Jessica in this update?

3) More Diana and Janet, please! (and LESS Tasha...)

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
You can't access the save data folder on Android if I'm not mistaken. But if you download the link above you should get a Chapter Select and pick the savefile 27%
wow I get it , I'm still downloading so I don't know there is a choice. Thank you for the answer!

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Kaley doesn't do it for me. Nor Alia. Both are too young, thin and not curvy enough as far as I am concerned, lovely though they are. British babe Emily is borderline. The rest of the women are in the frame though, with Janet, Naomi and Madalyn top of my list. Can't imagine Janet and Kayley together though a Henry/Alia/Naomi threesome must be on the way but, because Naomi is not Alia's biological mother, such a set-up would be naughty but definitely not taboo. To be honest I have no idea in which direction NLT will take the story although, thanks to a Covid-19 lockdown, I'm spending too much time brooding over and thinking about it.
Each to their own. They are my favs... Don't care for big boobs personally.

Johnathonkenel

Apr 18, 2020
Does anyone have a save file for V 0.27041 (getting kicked out of Sofias mansion) that they wouldn't mind sharing?

Last edited:

Anomoly

Jan 10, 2020
I'm short a Jade Talisman to be able to progress. I've been running around the jungle over and over and can't find anything (I have the boosts on.)

Is there something I'm missing?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I'm short a Jade Talisman to be able to progress. I've been running around the jungle over and over and can't find anything (I have the boosts on.)

Is there something I'm missing?
Easy, you are carry the limit of money and that is why you need to spend some or all money to get Talismans to appear again

Sep 27, 2019
Each to their own. They are my favs... Don't care for big boobs personally.
Agreed. What can I say, man? I like an experienced handful of a woman, oven ready and good to go. Thanks to the genius of NLT and his team ToN has an array of twelve ladies to satisfy all tastes from the young, nubile and waif-like (Alia, Kayley, Emily), to the slim, slightly older and athletic (Diana, Clare, Tasha, Jessica, Sophia), right up to mature full-figured MILFs at the other end of the spectrum (Janet, Naomi, Piria, Madalyn) which is where my personal preferences get pandered to. It's nice to have a decent selection of dishes on any menu; you enjoy the sweet and I will enjoy the savoury. Plus Alia and Kayley look like schoolgirls which is a real turn off as far as I am concerned, even though the game tells us that Alia is just shy of twenty and Kayley a year or two younger.

Last edited:

Jowy Atreides

Mar 10, 2020
i have problem after new update v3. when i start the game the navigation always go up. any solution for this?
(pc version)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes