• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
im very impressed with technical side of things. where the story lacks he certainly makes up with the looks. jelly good

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

gidd

Oct 12, 2018
I have a question.
Will using the update only file of original version on the compressed version work?

Prasak

Dec 17, 2019
Ok. Here is my final save. The game is on 30%. I have opened 33 scenes, 12 kamasutra pages (Alia 2, Emily 2, Jessica 1, Naomi 3, Pricia 1, Tasha 2, Kaley 1), 12 pictures for album. I just haven't catch the shark yet.
The file was in the folder C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\User Data

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
First : I've got the rock bomb but i can't used it Albert is in the lighthouse.
Second : I can't go in the garden of the bar, i need a key to open the backdoor
Thanks

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
First : I've got the rock bomb but i can't used it Albert is in the lighthouse.
Second : I can't go in the garden of the bar, i need a key to open the backdoor
Thanks
Its to early for you. What % of game you have. Bar gardden will be open after 27%, the same Albert is out of lighthouse.
You need finnish last update

wormhunter

May 26, 2017
You can use this cheat mod to get money, keys, items, etc. quickly, plus other features:

Direct dl link to mod:

Link to the original thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheat-menu-plugin.2787/

Instructions:

Money guide:
Once you've installed it, access the Cheat Menu in-game by pressing the '1' key on the numbers row on your keyboard, NOT the Numpad. The mod itself is self explanatory but the thing is the Gold modifier doesn't work in this game. So you'll have to change the value of Gold talismans in your inventory to 99 and sell it all to Diana. You'll get $390,000 everytime you do this. I've tested this on v30042 and can confirm that this works.
You can also sell talismans that haven't been found yet.

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
Could someone tell me what software Dev uses to render the images and make the animations for this game? I'm working on it and I'd like to know.
The game renderings and animations are amazing and don't look like the animations made by most Devs that use Daz3D.

If someone knows the software that Dev uses to develop this game and want to answer me I'm very grateful.

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
i love this game, it's brilliant. the girls are gorgeous, the story is great, mystery and lots of sex. the only drawback is the money, it makes it hard to buy things for the house. a lot of the booty calls are turned down by the girls because they think the house is a shit hole. a money cheat would be good.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Could someone tell me what software Dev uses to render the images and make the animations for this game? I'm working on it and I'd like to know.
The game renderings and animations are amazing and don't look like the animations made by most Devs that use Daz3D.

If someone knows the software that Dev uses to develop this game and want to answer me I'm very grateful.
it's Daz just more skilled/better rendering machine

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes