meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Gonna have to pledge some money to this guy when the game is done. Great worker and reliable. Only one in the scene. How sad is that? lol

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Aside bad English
Yes, is very bad. Is Google-Translate-English.
i can nothing for, Google not can better english,

and weird quotation marks putting,
I not know, what is in your country weird and what not.

but what the hell is this?
is something from heaven:
"Love your neigbers on the same way, you like, other love you !!"
I know, the hell not like this ....

I've caught all the fishes (I have pretty good fishing record),
Congratulations !!!
nice, you be happy with this ! You can doing, what you like !

i have try ... this nothing for me. my nerves not work good for this.
but, i buy all things for fishing without fishing fishes. And i'm happy with this !
You not being happy if i'm being happy ? You like, i'm unhappy ??
Why ?

Do you have to put this integrated save file in UserData folder or what?
No. If you want change save dates, you need make this in the Folder "User Data".
This is so in all "PRGM" games.

beby_martin

Nov 5, 2017
Try going to the store ? :unsure:

If nothing happens, it's 100% on you. Either troll around the town map/stop modding the game/restart/use a provided save somewhere in the 50+ pages between now and when the update came out last week
I mean yea, I guess it is on me. I usually use the mod to buy some furniture if I don't have my house polished enough just to check out the scenes but usually don't save the game after I do so. This time I've accidentally overridden my "main" game save so I guess I've fucked myself :/

Though would've been nice to let the players know that modding can break the game, I would've tried to get the scenes some other way.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is NLT working solo or does he have a team ? Because putting that much work in such short notice without any delay or whatever isn't very common, i'm truly amazed o_O

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I usually use the mod to buy some furniture
This way is closed in v32051. The old mod get not clean deleted by insall v32051.
You need delete from hand - delete all what is in "User Data" - and install new.
It not give a new mod again. With edit the variable 2 from save you can have, what you like.
if you not know, how editing, use my saves.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is NLT working solo or does he have a team ? Because putting that much work in such short notice without any delay or whatever isn't very common, i'm truly amazed o_O
There's about 4-5 dudes on the team, aside the testers

beby_martin

Nov 5, 2017
This way is closed in v32051. The old mod get not clean deleted by insall v32051.
You need delete from hand - delete all what is in "User Data" - and install new.
It not give a new mod again. With edit the variable 2 from save you can have, what you like.
if you not know, how editing, use my saves.
Alright, thanks :)

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah that and then those that say they can't find a stone talisman. I tripped over one the other day and hit my forehead chin and shoulder on three more. I've been grinding away to the tune of several hundred thousand dollars. I've never had a problem finding talismans.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
If nobody except cheaters/mods/save editors don't have Madalyn out of her room when needed, it's not a bug.
:)
and I help fix this "not a bug" for those who have problems with this "not a bug" and 32051 not is worked.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I not know. can be, he like to fuck a girl. and not YELLOW LETTERS

This YELLOW LETTERS being wrong. And not fix the bug, 32051 make by insall.
I see ... The writer from this YELLOW LETTERS not understand the faults, 32051 make by Install.

You need write:
If you installed by other versions the mod, wie offered and was korrect worked by 21011 :
You need delet from hand the path "User Data", after you have copy the saves.
32051 not make this for you. We sorry, this ouer fault and not yours !
If you not delete "User Date" befor you install 32051, 32051 not work korrect.

:) I sugest you, this my words to translate in englisch. :)

Pleas ignore, befor you write ! This is good, all time, you being upset and not want being nice.
I think whatever you're using for a translator is part of the problem creating the disagreement. The mods haven't been updated. The pace at which NLT releases updates versus the time spent on updating the mods may be more time spent than they are willing to commit. Whatever reason it may be, using these mods and then downloading a later update creates these game breaking conditions.

For the time being you do what you want, but it would be my recommendation that people avoid the mods and patches until they are updated to work with the current version.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
You can play the developper's previous work : Lust Epidemic
In some way, ToN is his sequel.

But I don't think there was a spanish version for this one

Reactions: aquiles65
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes