Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can't lose progress between builds since your save isn't in the game's folder (reading OP 101). The only thing you can do when updating is screw yourself with wonky stability/random bugs no1 else has/crashing when the game says lolnope/make us laugh at you for failing at basic copy/pasting 1 folder into another .....

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can someone help me update the game from the previous version? I want to update without losing all the progress I had before.
Just download and unpack. Save files are located in Users AppData folder and theres no impact to them.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
just a quick question, I'm 31% out of 32%. is that because I have yet to catch the last fish on the list?

Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the heads up.
Select soul crystal and check what are you short off.At the bottom of that page you can check how many items or actions you miss to complete particular progress factor.It is usually the kamasutra page, for this update you have to find quite hidden chest and chest key, but watch this link from 13:45 to 14:15 for both things.

Reactions: Henry73au

Sciny

Apr 4, 2020
just a quick question, I'm 31% out of 32%. is that because I have yet to catch the last fish on the list?
Did you made all the booty calls? I have found that you need to call all the girls that you have booty call on to have 32%

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry to maybe ask a question that may have been answered before - How do I get the viper into the barrel? Walkthrough is not helpful on this...
Thanks!
First move the stone marked (1) down, then the stone marked (2) to the left. As shown in the walkthrough.
Then go all the way to the left, then all the way to the right, then all the way down, and then all the way to the left.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Try going to the store ? :unsure:

If nothing happens, it's 100% on you. Either troll around the town map/stop modding the game/restart/use a provided save somewhere in the 50+ pages between now and when the update came out last week

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
the new update keeps telling me to buy something from the store? What am I supposed to do?
What exactly does the game say you need to buy in the store?
and what percentage do you have play during this time?
This i ned to know, to answer you what you have to do.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
If nothing happens, it's 100% on you.
Why do you know that ?
There are so many things that can make recognition difficult.
e.g. i see very bad. So it can happen that I can't see something in the store that others can easily see.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ "The game tells me to go to the store" is the new notbug from 0.32 where every1 and their modded mom game crash and burn. It's been the same for a week now, and 99%+ of the time, it was mod/hacked save/cheat $ being the cause.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
^ "The game tells me to go to the store" is the new notbug from 0.32 where every1 and their modded mom game crash and burn. It's been the same for a week now, and 99%+ of the time, it was mod/hacked save/cheat $ being the cause.
the Programming from 32051 is not propper and make not all korrekt. This a problem from programming. and not from mod/cheat. The start from 32051 not delete all old files. And this give problems. you ned say this to the users, seek help by you. And be not upset and sarcastic. Say: delete "User Data", befor you install the 32051. And never again had problems with.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
the Programming from 32051 is not propper and make not all korrekt. This a problem from programming. and not from mod/cheat. The start from 32051 not delete all old files. And this give problems. you ned say this to the users, seek help by you. And be not upset and sarcastic. Say: delete "User Data", befor you install the 32051. And never again had problems with.
As good of a developer as NLT is, I find it hard to believe it was overlooked on his part. Those that didn't install mods and patches have not had issues. Those that have do. I don't think it's too far of a stretch of the imagination to understand why he may write his code in such a way that unofficial mods cause these errors.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Can someone help me update the game from the previous version? I want to update without losing all the progress I had before.
Your save games are located in a different folder. So basically just download the new version (full game preferred, otherwise you may get errors/bugs if you make any mistakes), delete your old game folder and unzip the new version -- and play. All your save games should be still there.

4.50 star(s) 503 Votes