• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Personally, I want to pop Kaley's cherry. Of all the female characters that are friendly to the MC, she is one with the least progression

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
I wonder who the most popular Treasure of Nadia girl actually is? I seem to remember you asking the same question a while ago and proposing that fans take part in a quiz to rate the women from one to twelve. The problem with that is that most of us have favourites, often for different reasons, with no one lady taking the prize. For example my top three girls today would be: Naomi for sauce and sexiness, Janet for sweetness and beauty, and Madalyn for magic and mystery. All three are beautiful and have banging bodies but because I like them all of them equally but differently I can't list them from first place to third. My bet is that Janet would definitely be near to the top of a majority of ToN fan's top twelve as far as ladies are concerned, which is why NLT is progressing her part in his epic slowly and delicately which I'm Kool and the Gang about.
An informal poll to find out which one of the girls is most wanted wouldn't hurt anyone. Maybe i'll write to him so he makes a poll.
I still can't decide whether Sofia and Madalyn are good or evil although their attitude towards the MC and humanity in general seems cold and distant as befits a villainess.
And this is one of the things that i like about ToN. There is more logic put into them. All have distinctive character traits. Not all girls long for MC even though they are in some way affected by Serum compared to Amanda and Amber both of which were attracted to MC from the start without explaining what was the reason behind such behavior and hence i'm not much of Naomi's fan as far as my top concerned. Clarifying some of this would be good.

I am a bit surprised that NLT hasn't thrown his audience a few more Janet flavoured bones by now, e.g., the MC stumbling upon her naked bathing or showering, or getting dressed, undressed or changing for some reason, or caught wearing revealing sexy lingerie getting up or going to bed, or whatever, but NLT so far decided not to. Nor has he featured a scene with Janet indulging in some girl-on-girl action with her new BFF, i.e., the craziest of crazy sexpots Naomi. Given Naomi's totally irresponsible and irrepressible sex drive don't you think by now she would have seduced and become physically involved with the obviously sexually frustrated Janet? (As I remember it in Lust Epidemic, apart from a Serum inspired scene in a shower, Val became active with women first before finally slowly and hesitatingly surrendering herself to Brad.) One of the earliest chapters of ToN featured the MC and Kayley accidentally spying Janet pleasuring herself with a sex toy, on a sun lounger, in her back yard/garden, oblivious to onlookers and rather kinkily as the MC commented. Apart from that incident and much gorgeousness displayed while wearing a bikini nothing sexy has really happened involving Janet, apart from her seeing and touching the MC's cock in Dr Jessica Amor's surgery. Obviously such a sight must be playing on Janet's mind because no woman seeing anything so memorable would be able to forget it in a hurry, no matter who owned the organ or who it was attached to at the time, and this incident is obviously a part of a slow build up towards a more intimate, intense and passionate relationship developing between Janet and the MC. Whenever Janet now spends time with, thinks about, talks to, or sees the MC in future she won't be able to stop herself remembering the massive thing he's got hanging between his legs! And probably daydreaming and fantasising about it while awake and idle as well as dreaming about the monster during the hours of darkness slumbering and asleep!

Even if NLT doesn't go the whole way with Janet, I think the time has come for a little more sexiness from her, particularly now that she's spending so much time with and no doubt being influenced by Naomi. A little nudity or lesbian action from the delectable Janet would go a long way and I see no reason to delay it any further.

Janet is so exquisitly beautiful I would love to see more of her... literally!
This Friday we shall know what attempts Naomi had been made to get the Janet from the darkness she had been under all this time
I hope NLT's won't let us down this time. Honestly, i'm looking forward to seeing the different combinations between the girls the more the better. Not only among those who have already got close to each other, but also who had a short contact. There are so many ways that can be worked out. So many possibilities you may add, but at the end of the day, NLT decides how the story advances.

Apr 5, 2020
How the hell did you catch a hammerhead that big. Tried for an hour and the biggest i got is around 500.
Honestly, it is just a matter of luck.You just have to reenter the beach and throw heavy natural plug when you notice one of them.I saw a pic of bigger one, someone posted it here.It was above one grand.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Okay, I need some clarification.

I've just started playing this game for the first time and, I won't lie, I wanted to cheat some extra money into the game, so I used an online save editor - not any actual downloadable mods - and it's now telling me I can't save the game anymore, is this just a bug and I got unlucky, or can you really not even edit your save files? If it's the latter then this game is getting a quick 0/5 rating.
Lol, just lol. Are you really coming in here to cry about the game not letting you save edit ? Really ? And on top of that, puting a 0/5 rating because you feel cockblocked ? There's so much win in that, the emojis can't convey emotions enough, so here's the best they can do : :KEK: :WeSmart::BootyTime::unsure:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Aww man I love this game! I hope we get some more Janet with the upcomming update.

Apr 5, 2020
Okay, I need some clarification.

I've just started playing this game for the first time and, I won't lie, I wanted to cheat some extra money into the game, so I used an online save editor - not any actual downloadable mods - and it's now telling me I can't save the game anymore, is this just a bug and I got unlucky, or can you really not even edit your save files? If it's the latter then this game is getting a quick 0/5 rating.
You fu**ed it up.Some people used to cheat and edit saves and almost every of them reported errors here.Just earn the money properly.Why the hell you need 1000000000 dollars?Be patient.You will earn enough money to buy whatever you want.

Reactions: Oldmantac
Apr 5, 2020
Lol, just lol. Are you really coming in here to cry about the game not letting you save edit ? Really ? And on top of that, puting a 0/5 rating because you feel cockblocked ? There's so much win in that, the emojis can't convey emotions enough, so here's the best they can do : :KEK: :WeSmart::BootyTime::unsure:
Haha..guess who is not freaking out about the cheaters/editers etc...as usually as he does?Isn't teasing them with a small injection of insolence funnier?And better way to show cheating and editing "masters" that this thread won't and can't help the helpless...Greetings pal.

Marko80bg

May 16, 2018
Honestly, it is just a matter of luck.You just have to reenter the beach and throw heavy natural plug when you notice one of them.I saw a pic of bigger one, someone posted it here.It was above one grand.
Here is mine Hammerhead. Still need to work on marlins and great whites.

2020-05-13_013745.png

Edit: Had luck tonight, Rockfish 29.47lbs, Tuna 107.40lbs and Marlin 880.16lbs. Yeay.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Do you think NLT will keep Clare and Madalyn for the end ? Or MC will be able to bang them before the climax :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes