D

Deleted member 252808

Any one have a money cheat/hack. I'm trying to get the MC's house fixed up. But come on i need like a few million?? to complete the house.. Please some help here. The version i have is 32051 PC.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Why is it so hard?? If ya don't know what to do click da skull. Yes lots of running fer money but if ya got everything from an update your told so
I try and be patient. Mostly I ignore the repeated ?'s because I'd rather just say 'It's already been discussed multiple times. Use the search function before posting your ?'

It's been a fucking broken record ever since this last update. 'Where do I find Madelyn?' 'I have umpteen million dollars and can't find a Stone talisman.?' ' When is the Android version gonna drop?' and of course 'could I get a save?'

This thread is increasingly becoming useless by its own shear size. It is the Fat Bastard of F95.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I try and be patient. Mostly I ignore the repeated ?'s because I'd rather just say 'It's already been discussed multiple times. Use the search function before posting your ?'

It's been a fucking broken record ever since this last update. 'Where do I find Madelyn?' 'I have umpteen million dollars and can't find a Stone talisman.?' ' When is the Android version gonna drop?' and of course 'could I get a save?'

This thread is increasingly becoming useless by its own shear size. It is the Fat Bastard of F95.
First of all cash in all shit ya got cause if your' loaded ya don't find no more!! And everyone knows to right click and get onto your shit for crystal skull.. It will tell ya your next moves!!!

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018

I just ignore them too... But I think once a game gets big enough, proper discussion about the game needs it's own thread. Or rather, it needs a separate thread for saves and help...

Reactions: Oldmantac

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
First of all cash in all shit ya got cause if your' loaded ya don't find no more!! And everyone knows to right click and get onto your shit for crystal skull.. It will tell ya your next moves!!!
Madylen is in church basement but only if you got a certain point in the game

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
That's the problem though. As intuitive as this game is to most, others can't fucking figure it out.
Any one have a money cheat/hack. I'm trying to get the MC's house fixed up. But come on i need like a few million?? to complete the house.. Please some help here. The version i have is 32051 PC.
The games is only at 32% so far you don't need to do every upgrade that's available. You only need to do enough the get each woman to come to your house. 'sigh' this is information that's been discussed multiple times. You don't want to cheat. The game has been coded to fail if you have cheat mods or any other current patches. Please use the search function first if you have any further questions.

D

Deleted member 252808

Oh ok man thanks, i was just wondering. Lol i dont even know how to add the cheats anyway, or where to get the proper ones

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
That's the problem though. As intuitive as this game is to most, others can't fucking figure it out.

The games is only at 32% so far you don't need to do every upgrade that's available. You only need to do enough the get each woman to come to your house. 'sigh' this is information that's been discussed multiple times. You don't want to cheat. The game has been coded to fail if you have cheat mods or any other current patches. Please use the search function first if you have any further questions.
No need for cheating and I like it cause updates are frequent but ....no cheating means ... use your head

D

Deleted member 252808

Damn it's so hard trying to clean my 12 Gauge Shotgun and reply to smart boy's at the same time.:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Fingers69

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I just ignore them too... But I think once a game gets big enough, proper discussion about the game needs it's own thread. Or rather, it needs a separate thread for saves and help...
I would agree to that if it can be pulled off properly. At 535 pages, it's already becoming an issue and the game is only at 32%.
Oh ok man thanks, i was just wondering. Lol i dont even know how to add the cheats anyway, or where to get the proper ones
:)

Reactions: Ace_X
D

Deleted member 252808

It's cool man i was just messing around. I men't no offence. Anyway it's 5-15 AM here. heading off to bed now. All the best guy's

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes