klobber

Apr 20, 2020
View attachment 653070 NLT

Weekly Report

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is coming this week and will feature 3 new story scenes and a new Kamasutra page.

View attachment 653062

We're also hard at work making improvements to the online version of the game for those on Chrome OS and Android devices. Once fully implemented the online version will offer better performance and easier access for those on slower Android devices, and also available for all other platforms as well and will include a cloud saving feature that will allow you to play across as many devices as you want. The only platform left is iOS which is causing a bit of difficulty, but we hope that it will be available as well via online play.

We're also making progress toward offering translations for Lust Epidemic and will likely have a Russian version finished first with more languages to follow. Once ready, it will be posted as a patch which can be applied to the game to change the language.

View attachment 653063

A new milestone is reached! 8000 supporters!

I can hardly believe it's true! NLT Media is now supported by more than 8000 people! Thanks to all your support the future of NLT Media games is very bright with big plans underway for the next title after Treasure of Nadia. The story will continue!

I am grateful for each and every one of you! Thank you for all the support!

Harpocrates says: Janet in a bikini with a glass of wine on her patio maybe?!:love:Next Kamasutra page looks like Kayley.
Def Naomi's funbags- MC's first proper action with Janet almost certainly to occur via Naomi, and over/under on MC banging Janet is at 50% gameplay
The gloved hand points strongly toward Sophia being the one at the campfire
Kamasutra is likely MC (only) fingerbanging and/or cunnilingus on Kaley

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Def Naomi's funbags- MC's first proper action with Janet almost certainly to occur via Naomi, and over/under on MC banging Janet is at 50% gameplay
The gloved hand points strongly toward Sophia being the one at the campfire
Kamasutra is likely MC (only) fingerbanging and/or cunnilingus on Kaley
Just curious as to where this information is coming from.

twho940

May 11, 2020
^ *cough*BasicOPreadingskillzwouldhavetoldyoumuchofthat*cough*
it didn't really say how to use the update-only or the entire new version files so I wouldn't have been sure what to do. Sorry if a 4 post convo within this thread has caused any sort of inconvenience.

Reactions: emashit85

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
it didn't really say how to use the update-only or the entire new version files so I wouldn't have been sure what to do. Sorry if a 4 post convo within this thread has caused any sort of inconvenience.
A large reason this thread is so long is the same questions are being repeated constantly. People just get tired of having to constantly repeat the same info over and over.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Well I learned the hard way today. Updated my Samsung S6 Tablet and my save game...Gone!! Bah!!!! Atleast I was only 19% in.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
A large reason this thread is so long is the same questions are being repeated constantly. People just get tired of having to constantly repeat the same info over and over.
Why is it so hard?? If ya don't know what to do click da skull. Yes lots of running fer money but if ya got everything from an update your told so

D

Deleted member 252808

Any one have a money cheat/hack. I'm trying to get the MC's house fixed up. But come on i need like a few million?? to complete the house.. Please some help here. The version i have is 32051 PC.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Why is it so hard?? If ya don't know what to do click da skull. Yes lots of running fer money but if ya got everything from an update your told so
I try and be patient. Mostly I ignore the repeated ?'s because I'd rather just say 'It's already been discussed multiple times. Use the search function before posting your ?'

It's been a fucking broken record ever since this last update. 'Where do I find Madelyn?' 'I have umpteen million dollars and can't find a Stone talisman.?' ' When is the Android version gonna drop?' and of course 'could I get a save?'

This thread is increasingly becoming useless by its own shear size. It is the Fat Bastard of F95.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I try and be patient. Mostly I ignore the repeated ?'s because I'd rather just say 'It's already been discussed multiple times. Use the search function before posting your ?'

It's been a fucking broken record ever since this last update. 'Where do I find Madelyn?' 'I have umpteen million dollars and can't find a Stone talisman.?' ' When is the Android version gonna drop?' and of course 'could I get a save?'

This thread is increasingly becoming useless by its own shear size. It is the Fat Bastard of F95.
First of all cash in all shit ya got cause if your' loaded ya don't find no more!! And everyone knows to right click and get onto your shit for crystal skull.. It will tell ya your next moves!!!

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018

I just ignore them too... But I think once a game gets big enough, proper discussion about the game needs it's own thread. Or rather, it needs a separate thread for saves and help...

Reactions: Oldmantac

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
First of all cash in all shit ya got cause if your' loaded ya don't find no more!! And everyone knows to right click and get onto your shit for crystal skull.. It will tell ya your next moves!!!
Madylen is in church basement but only if you got a certain point in the game

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
That's the problem though. As intuitive as this game is to most, others can't fucking figure it out.
Any one have a money cheat/hack. I'm trying to get the MC's house fixed up. But come on i need like a few million?? to complete the house.. Please some help here. The version i have is 32051 PC.
The games is only at 32% so far you don't need to do every upgrade that's available. You only need to do enough the get each woman to come to your house. 'sigh' this is information that's been discussed multiple times. You don't want to cheat. The game has been coded to fail if you have cheat mods or any other current patches. Please use the search function first if you have any further questions.

D

Deleted member 252808

Oh ok man thanks, i was just wondering. Lol i dont even know how to add the cheats anyway, or where to get the proper ones

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
That's the problem though. As intuitive as this game is to most, others can't fucking figure it out.

The games is only at 32% so far you don't need to do every upgrade that's available. You only need to do enough the get each woman to come to your house. 'sigh' this is information that's been discussed multiple times. You don't want to cheat. The game has been coded to fail if you have cheat mods or any other current patches. Please use the search function first if you have any further questions.
No need for cheating and I like it cause updates are frequent but ....no cheating means ... use your head

D

Deleted member 252808

Damn it's so hard trying to clean my 12 Gauge Shotgun and reply to smart boy's at the same time.:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Fingers69

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I just ignore them too... But I think once a game gets big enough, proper discussion about the game needs it's own thread. Or rather, it needs a separate thread for saves and help...
I would agree to that if it can be pulled off properly. At 535 pages, it's already becoming an issue and the game is only at 32%.
Oh ok man thanks, i was just wondering. Lol i dont even know how to add the cheats anyway, or where to get the proper ones
:)

Reactions: Ace_X
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes