Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Don't let the wackos not try to port it to Renpy. You never know how far or crazy they'll go for random stuff that probably will either crap itself or just format HDDs

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
My best guess is that Henry will catch Naomi and Janet fooling around on Janet's patio and end up talking to them about their new relationship. :love: That's pure guesswork of course and NLT does like wild geese, red herrings and curve balls so who knows? (Personally I think it will be a long time, 70% - 80% completion, say, before the MC and Janet get properly jiggy, although there will be lots of teases and incremental progress made towards that end with Naomi greasing the wheels all the while.) The girl in the jungle I think is Clare or Diana rather than Sophia, quite possibly Clare because Diana has already established a close friendship/relationship with the MC and Clare still has some way to go before she trusts him fully, still seeing too much of his father in him to confide secrets or rely on him without suspicion. Another reason why I think it might be Clare is that giving Clare and Henry a chance to spend more time alone together would allow the bond between them to develop, grow closer and deeper, which would help progress the story when it came to them working as a team. Kayley is almost certainly going to get the next Kamasutra page assigned to her, although I have no clear idea what that will involve. You could well be correct. The usual progression towards full intimacy in the game (and often in real life) is manual... to oral... to genital and so seeing her pictured prone in the Weekly Report does suggest cunnilingus rather than fellatio as you wrote. :unsure:

(Kayley fans will be pleased whatever it is no doubt, although I'm a fool for her mother myself.)

Not long to go now until we know the score. ;)
word

Upon further review, that IS Clare's glove.
You've also convinced me that 50% is optimistic. Didn't think of it before- as the would-be 'mother' character, Janet figures to 'fall' similarly to how/when Valerie 'fell' in LE.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
word

You've also convinced me that 50% is optimistic. Didn't think of it before- as the would-be 'mother' character, Janet figures to 'fall' similarly to how/when Valerie 'fell' in LE.
Damn it, that was wrong too. It seems both Clare and Diana shop for gloves at Squallmart. The painted nails are Diana's.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Sadly I must say I think its Diane's glove and not Claire's. Claire is IMO way sexier than Diana and I believe my preferences align with NLT's quite a bit. Therefore it'll take much more work to conquer her vs. Diana. While they all three share a common bond (his father), Diana and MC are inextricably linked where MC and Claire are not yet.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Yes, that explains it. I have the plants in my inventory already. And since I don't need the money right now, I won't go grind for more plants. But thanks for that info.
you can only have 1 plant, but helps you to find faster gold idols..............
there work to find beter till you find a golden, so than u use next plant and vissit dokter (and beter dan massage girl, doker is lot cheaper, , and plants are free to find you only pay vissit, by massage girl (forget here name you need give a golden statue and there cost give a lot of money, , you need update house else some girls will never vissit you

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ More like an endless stream of fake bugs and noodles getting stuck on nothing. Might have a few "where's Android ?" thrown in to spice things up once in a while

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Dear Dark Coven, Uploader, Mods,

there will be a new update to Treasure of Nadia in a few hours, and you will probably download the official Windows/Linux/Mac and Android version of the full game and eventually the Update only files for Windows/Mac/Linux. Then you will replace the links in the OP and be thinking: "job done".

And we all know, what that does mean: in the next few days this thread will be spammed again with people asking "how to find <type of> talisman", "where to find <character>" -- and it'll be a PITA to actually help people who are seriously looking for help.

As much as I appreciate what you're doing, I beg you to do the following: please remove all links to unofficial (compressed/patched) versions and to the Cheat Mod/Incest Mod/Incest Android version from the OP, or at least hide them behind a "Possible Game Breaking Mods" spoiler with a "Use at your own risk!" spoiler inside it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for reading and understanding.

Best regards,
theMickey_

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
word

I think you're wrong, Clare doesn't have her nails painted, there are only two women with her nails painted, one is Diana and the other is Sofia

Sep 27, 2019
Damn it, that was wrong too. It seems both Clare and Diana shop for gloves at Squallmart. The painted nails are Diana's.
Never noticed the fingernails. :( I was hoping for Clare but happy enough with Diana. (It had to be one or the other.) More interestingly what about the Naomi and Janet situation? My feeling is that during the next chapter the MC will catch them in flagrante delicto on Janet's patio. (Based on the last Weekly Report featuring a part-image of Naomi sitting at a table on Janet's patio and and the previous Weekly Report an image of a surprised if not slightly shocked Janet, looking over her shoulder at someone, again on her patio.) Just to pass the time has anybody else got any ideas? :unsure: Not much time left now for theorising... the update is nearly upon us! :) Last chance to prove definitively that you aren't clairvoyant! (y)

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Can't think of anything, except Naomi convincing Janet to rub her back/bottom up with the oil. Afterward sends a text message to MC making him come this instant. And when Janet gives herself up to that pleasure Naomi replaces her with MC. Given this, Janet hardly notices the difference but gets suspicious. Contemplating such a sight MC can't hold himself back and either he gets hard or wanks off. I stick to the first option.

Reactions: emashit85
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes