Sep 27, 2019
Can't think of anything, except Naomi convincing Janet to rub her back/bottom up with the oil. Afterward sends a text message to MC making him come this instant. And when Janet gives herself up to that pleasure Naomi replaces her with MC. Given this, Janet hardly notices the difference but gets suspicious. Contemplating such a sight MC can't hold himself back and either he gets hard or wanks off. I stick to the first option.
Could be. I could also well imagine the MC massaging suntan oil over Janet's curves and contours, at Naomi's suggestion, teased by the two women for his initial reluctance, and soon finding himself becoming aroused and exited, without Janet noticing, much to Naomi's amusement, later seeking Naomi out privately to achieve a necessary and ecstatic release.

I can't believe that Naomi, knowing Naomi, won't have managed to turn her close friendship with Janet into a physical relationship by now. Naomi is over-sexed and bisexual: Janet is horny and vulnerable: Naomi and Janet are definitely strongly attracted to each other. They must be involved by now mustn't they? And, once they are, how long would it be before Naomi tried to draw the MC (and possibly others) into that involvement with them? Naomi already has Alia, Tasha, Kayley and Henry under her spell, to different degrees, in different ways. How long can it be before Janet is also similarly bewitched and becomes convinced, by Naomi, that all manner of things she once thought bad, wrong or impossible are good, right and permissible according to Naomi in Naomi world? :unsure:

Whatever.

The time has come for Janet's story to be moved forward at least a little and hope the next chapter does this a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: emashit85

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Could be. I could well imagine the MC massaging suntan oil over Janet's curves and contours, at Naomi's suggestion, teased by the two women for his initial reluctance, and soon finding himself becoming aroused and exited, without Janet noticing, much to Naomi's amusement, later seeking Naomi out privately to achieve a necessary and ecstatic release.

I can't believe that Naomi, knowing Naomi, won't have managed to turn her close friendship with Janet into a physical relationship by now. Naomi is over-sexed and bisexual: Janet is horny and vulnerable: Naomi and Janet are definitely strongly attracted to each other. They must be involved by now mustn't they? And, once they are, how long would it be before Naomi tried to draw the MC (and possibly others) into that involvement with them? Naomi already has Alia, Tasha, Kayley and Henry under her spell, to different degrees, in different ways. How long can it be before Janet is also similarly bewitched and becomes convinced, by Naomi, that all manner of things she once thought bad, wrong or impossible are good, right and permissible according to Naomi in Naomi world? :unsure:

Whatever.

The time has come for Janet's story to be moved forward at least a little and hope the next chapter does this a little.
They might have been having physical contact in between updates. Don't you think NLT wouldn't miss out on such fine scenes? So i guess we are about to see both Naomi and Janet having their first physical experience and MC dragging into threesome action. On the other hand, we also have Tasha/Naomi who had their relationship built up before MC met them. But Tasha isn't as popular/important girl as Janet, more like a supporting role. Also, there is a chance Naomi will get her hands on Serum which ended up in Alia's bag/drawer since she works at squallmart and has access to Serum. What i want to say is making Janet admitting this "all manner of things she once thought bad, wrong or impossible are good" won't be as easy as you write it. Main girls in Adult games always tend to be hard to break.

Sep 27, 2019
They might have been having physical contact in between updates. Don't you think NLT wouldn't miss out on such fine scenes? So i guess we are about to see both Naomi and Janet having their first physical experience and MC dragging into threesome action. On the other hand, we also have Tasha/Naomi who had their relationship built up before MC met them. But Tasha isn't as popular/important girl as Janet, more like a supporting role. Also, there is a chance Naomi will get her hands on Serum which ended up in Alia's bag/drawer since she works at squallmart and has access to Serum. What i want to say is making Janet admitting this "all manner of things she once thought bad, wrong or impossible are good" won't be as easy as you write it. Main girls in Adult games always tend to be hard to break.
It's difficult to know what has been going on with Janet and Naomi since they can only really get together at Janet's, or, I suppose, potentially at the MC's home, or al fresco, and the MC doesn't spend much time at Janet's, with Janet privately, or with Naomi and Janet together privately. It wouldn't be easy for NLT to lever lewd scenes featuring the two women into the story as is. Which is possibly why Naomi seems to be trying to lure Henry to Janet's home, possibly to get that particular ball rolling. :unsure:

Naomi has already suggested that the MC have a threesome involving him, her and her (adopted) daughter Alia without Serum, as if it were a done deal without sounding out Alia for her opinion. o_O And there's another thing. Alia. What is her backstory? Who were her biological parents? And how exactly did they die? NLT hasn't fleshed out Alia's history at all, yet, which might conceivably be important to the game. :unsure: To be honest I really don't want to see Janet's personality change quickly or see her fundamental sweetness and delightful personality warped or corrupted. As far as the Serum goes... well...God help Cape Vedra if not the world if sexual demigoddess Naomi ever gets her hands on it! :rolleyes: Naomi is already a very, very powerful mover and shaker as far as the ToN epic is concerned and if she weaponised aphrodisiac Serum to serve her purposes... well... I don't even like to think about the consequences. :censored:

(You have to love any RPG which makes players - with functioning brains - think so deeply about it don't you?)

Any news about a top twelve poll to rank the ToN girls by popularity? Could we hold one here do you think? Or would too few people bother to respond to make it meaningful? I am kind of curious how my preferences tally with others. :geek:

Based on what I've read on this forum I suspect my top twelve would be a good bit different from the average.

Last edited:

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I've found Gold Talisman in every section but the entrance. While I rarely go across the river, my trip to grab the Maca and my search for green and red ginseng nets me a higher gain by not limiting myself to the park entrance.
For each trip I get $1850 for the plants alone plus whatever I pick up along the way. For every 6 trips grabbing plants I'd say my average take home in talisman is around $5500. Not even counting the chump change along the way. That's a lot for a small investment of time. I can also be happy when I do find gold because that's an additional $3860 over and above all that.
Strange, I've never found a gold talisman in the south west section of the park, and I've done a lot of grinding there, with both boosts active...Maybe, just been unlucky ( or actually lucky because I didn't want to lose the boosts at the time ). When I collected 99 gold talismans none were found in any other area excepting the room where you can see the inaccessible chest and the one west of it with the large mossy rock in the middle, and the area across the river. Granted, I did barely any grinding in any other place. The areas mentioned were the most prolific for golds, so that's where I focused.

EDIT: I was averaging around 4 gold talismans a run ( red ginseng boost across river, then back to mossy rock room until I had 99 stone talisman plus plants ). The goal was to reach 99 gold talismans to see how long it would take. I had plenty of time since I was nursing a bad knee injury. Only got 16 Golds in inventory now since the last sell off.

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Naomi has already suggested that the MC have a threesome involving him, her and her (adopted) daughter Alia, without Serum, as if it were a done deal without sounding out Alia for her opinion. o_O And there's another thing. Alia. What is her backstory? Who were her biological parents? And how exactly did they die? NLT hasn't fleshed out Alia's history at all, yet, which might conceivably be important to the game. :unsure: To be honest I really don't want to see Janet's personality change quickly or see her fundamental sweetness and delightful personality warped or corrupted. As far as the Serum goes... well...God help Cape Vedra if not the world if sexual demigoddess Naomi ever gets her hands on it! :rolleyes: Naomi is already a very, very powerful mover and shaker as far as the ToN epic is concerned and if she weaponised aphrodisiac Serum to serve her purposes... well... I don't even like to think about the consequences. :censored:

(You have to love any RPG which makes players - with functioning brains - think so deeply about it don't you?)

Any news about a top twelve poll to rank the ToN girls by popularity? Could we hold one here do you think? Or would too few people bother to respond to make it meaningful? I am kind of curious how my preferences tally with others. :geek: Based on what I've read on this forum I suspect my top twelve would be a good bit different from the average.
I wonder if there is an end to her insatiable lust. For sure her hunger is through the roof, but her endurance is yet to be found out as we haven't seen any other milfs in action so far.

Actually, LE is the first rpgm game i've managed to finish

Unfortunately, no. I haven't used discord for some days. There are free public surveys on the internet we could use, but i think we have to get the approval from mods to raise a poll here if NLT rejects this suggestion.

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Naomi has already suggested that the MC have a threesome involving him, her and her (adopted) daughter Alia without Serum, as if it were a done deal without sounding out Alia for her opinion. o_O And there's another thing. Alia. What is her backstory? Who were her biological parents? And how exactly did they die? NLT hasn't fleshed out Alia's history at all, yet, which might conceivably be important to the game. :unsure: To be honest I really don't want to see Janet's personality change quickly or see her fundamental sweetness and delightful personality warped or corrupted. As far as the Serum goes... well...God help Cape Vedra if not the world if sexual demigoddess Naomi ever gets her hands on it! :rolleyes: Naomi is already a very, very powerful mover and shaker as far as the ToN epic is concerned and if she weaponised aphrodisiac Serum to serve her purposes... well... I don't even like to think about the consequences. :censored:
As i noted above Janet isn't in the same category. She is mature, fully grown, an independent woman as opposed to Alia/Kayley who are driven by their curiosity of unknown and new things. Remember Naomi wasn't successful messing up MC's thoughts even it was at the heat of the moment.
Also, does Alia know about her being adopted?

Sep 27, 2019
As i noted above Janet isn't in the same category. She is mature, fully grown, an independent woman as opposed to Alia/Kayley who are driven by their curiosity of unknown and new things. Remember Naomi wasn't successful messing up MC's thoughts even it was at the heat of the moment.
Also, does Alia know about her being adopted?
Thing is Janet IS all the things you say but as horny as hell having lived a sexless life, at least as far as partners are concerned, for a long while. At least a year I believe. Hot blooded girls and women can become reckless under such circumstances and I think Janet is actually a passionate lady at her core. Janet IS an experienced woman of the world without doubt but she seems, to me, to be almost desperate for sexual release of a non-solo kind. As lovely as she is feeling frustrated and pent up like for such a long time would have to cloud her judgement and make her impulsive even without Naomi's influence.

Alia certainly knows that she's adopted and said so in the ToN chapter when the MC, Kayley and Alia were sitting, kneeling or lying around Naomi, on the beach near her house, when Naomi was telling stories about her life with Sam. (In fact Alia actually chipped in and filled in some details herself as I remember it.) This happened a few episodes ago during which asked the MC to take a photo of Naomi and Alia, that Janet had taken during her pool party, and give it to Naomi when he went looking for Kayley at Estro Island. I wouldn't underestimate Naomi's powers if I were you. Naomi certainly messed up the MC's thoughts when he, she and Tasha went skinny dipping in the subterranean pool in the cave at Estro Park: Henry had faithfully promised Kayley that he would stop having sex with Naomi because it would upset Alia, who Kayley warmed to and really liked, and all it took to make him break his sacred word to Kayley and let her down in a weak, dishonourable and shameful way was a wiggle of Naomi's hips.

(To me breaking your word to a loved one is one of the worst things a man can to do in my view. :mad:)

Only hours to go now.:)

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
who Kayley warmed to and really liked, and all it took to make him break his sacred word to Kayley and let her down in a weak, dishonourable and shameful way was a wiggle of Naomi's hips.

(To me breaking your word to a loved one is one of the worst things a man can to do in my view. :mad:)
Honestly, i haven't paid much attention to Kayley/Alia's dialogs. Why would she be upset? It seemed to me Alia loved that threesome with Emily. We don't know for sure what her reaction will be like if offered threesome with Naomi and MC, do we?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
LOL, forum down one hour before the release of a ToN update: I was already seeing people jumping out of the window....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah it was calculated, staff have enhanced the servers so the website can hold when the update drops :BootyTime:

Reactions: Tarakis
Sep 27, 2019
Honestly, i haven't paid much attention to Kayley/Alia's dialogs. Why would she be upset? It seemed to me Alia loved that threesome with Emily. We don't know for sure what her reaction will be like if offered threesome with Naomi and MC, do we?
We don't. But the issue for me is not threesomes, foursomes or moresomes but that Naomi had the power to turn the MC from a relatively nice guy into a dishonourable weakling, who broke a solemn promise he made previously to someone close to him that he loves. :( In a nutshell my point is this: Naomi has the power to influence people enough to make them act out of character, for her own gratification, on a whim. (n) She's a selfish and a bad girl sure enough even though I rank as one of my personal top three ToN women.

In real life girls like that ruin lives and are as destructive as nuclear weapons.

(I speak from experience.)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes