PeqPeq

Oct 26, 2018
I got a question. I have been having issues while downloading with mega as of late. When the game is almost done downloading. My browser usually restarts. I have tried the other download sites. Only mega i am getting issues with. Anyone knows why?

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
If they keep going with this rate of advancements in how much time the game will be 100%?
This one is V.34052. At 4% increase every month and 66% still to go it's 16,5 months, so we can expect to see the finishing line around September 2021

One thing I have to say, though: this update starts on a very high note :love::p

Last edited:

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I got a question. I have been having issues while downloading with mega as of late. When the game is almost done downloading. My browser usually restarts. I have tried the other download sites. Only mega i am getting issues with. Anyone knows why?
Try using the mega app or any downloader like JDownloader.

Reactions: PeqPeq

Marchese

May 1, 2020
mega usually reload the page to transfer files to the download folder in your pc, usually i get the "abandon page/stay in this page" message and abandoning it allows me to complete the download
(Try a different browser and see if there's a difference)

Reactions: PeqPeq

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
This one is V.34052. At 4% increase every month and 66% still to go it's 16,5 months, so we can expect to see the finishing line around September 2021
Some updates are 3% each, Lust Epidemic took rougly a year and 4 months to get completed, this is a bigger game than that so i would say more than that but not 2 years long from start to finish for sure

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes