CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Please for the love of my guy JESUS H. CHRIST, someone upload the only patch update. Thank you in advance, have a good day.

Sep 27, 2019
Why are you guys downloading like dicks? Here's what you ought to do:

(1) Get a free MEGA account.

(2) Install the free MEGAsync desktop for your operating system.

(3) Log into your account in your both your browser and MEGASync application.

(4) Now, if you're logged in, when you opt to download from MEGA by clicking a MEGA link you should end up taken to the MEGA site and given the option to download file directly or - and this is what you want - import it into your own personal MEGA cloud storage. What this means is that a copy of the file already on MEGA servers is copied from wherever MEGA has stored it to you own personal storage more or less instantly.

(5) Then download that file from your own cloud storage on MEGA using the MEGASync application rather than your browser.

Much faster, more reliable and error free plus you will always have a back up copy of the file in cloud storage until you delete it. The only thing that will bugger up this advice is if the game and game updates are not posted on MEGA, in which case try to do the same thing listed above with whatever cloud storage outfit you find works for you. Downloading with a browser is the worst possible way to get big files and if shit-loads of people all try to download from the same account, at the same time, you will end up slowing each other down to a standstill.

Anybody who can should post links to both the game AND game updates on MEGA, for as many operating systems as possible, because MEGA gives people a minimum of 10 GiB of free storage, as much or more than any other company as far as I know. Most only offer a miserable 2 GiB of free cloud storage, which is hardly enough to download the current version of Treasure of Nadia at only 34% completion! Using MEGA makes the most sense for both uploaders and downloaders.

Thank you and good evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight2416

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, because the game breaking mods/patches are still linked in the OP, I'm going to remove this thread from my "watched threads" list. Have fun with the spam, it's already kicking in ("uuhm, compressed please?")...

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
40 updates comes up between 80 and 120%, depending on how much each 1 gives
No! 40 x 2,5 (per 2 weeks) = 100

mid October started with ~2,5% -> mid November 5% - Dec 10 - Jan 15 - Feb 20 - Mar 25 - Apr 30----> mid of May ~35%

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes