D

Deleted member 252808

It's cool man i was just messing around. I men't no offence. Anyway it's 5-15 AM here. heading off to bed now. All the best guy's

Sep 27, 2019
Def Naomi's funbags- MC's first proper action with Janet almost certainly to occur via Naomi, and over/under on MC banging Janet is at 50% gameplay
The gloved hand points strongly toward Sophia being the one at the campfire
Kamasutra is likely MC (only) fingerbanging and/or cunnilingus on Kaley
My best guess is that Henry will catch Naomi and Janet fooling around on Janet's patio and end up talking to them about their new relationship. :love: That's pure guesswork of course and NLT does like wild geese, red herrings and curve balls so who knows? (Personally I think it will be a long time, 70% - 80% completion, say, before the MC and Janet get properly jiggy, although there will be lots of teases and incremental progress made towards that end with Naomi greasing the wheels all the while.) The girl in the jungle I think is Clare or Diana rather than Sophia, quite possibly Clare because Diana has already established a close friendship/relationship with the MC and Clare still has some way to go before she trusts him fully, still seeing too much of his father in him to confide secrets or rely on him without suspicion. Another reason why I think it might be Clare is that giving Clare and Henry a chance to spend more time alone together would allow the bond between them to develop, grow closer and deeper, which would help progress the story when it came to them working as a team. Kayley is almost certainly going to get the next Kamasutra page assigned to her, although I have no clear idea what that will involve. You could well be correct. The usual progression towards full intimacy in the game (and often in real life) is manual... to oral... to genital and so seeing her pictured prone in the Weekly Report does suggest cunnilingus rather than fellatio as you wrote. :unsure:

(Kayley fans will be pleased whatever it is no doubt, although I'm a fool for her mother myself.)

Not long to go now until we know the score. ;)

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2020
does anyone have a 100% save file? im stuck almost at the end and the game wont go
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA...that stupid game is so spiteful, it "won't go".Dude, game is currently at 32%.If you need 32% you can find several on this thread-just search.Set 100 messages per page, it should make your search easier.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
View attachment 657017
Does anyone have solution for this
Javascript is case sensitive so have a look in the img/tilesets directory in the www directory and see if the file has been named wrongly, e.g., fullmastback-B.png. If it has rename it as FullMastBack-B.png and see if that fixes it. If you are silly enough to play the compressed version of ToN this kind of thing is want to happen. (Usually game files are named using Camel notation.) Other than that the file will be missing or corrupted. :cry: Maybe somebody will post a copy of it for you to download if you ask nicely. If all else fails download the full uncompressed game and enjoy. :) Nil desperandum. :confused: Worse things happen at sea. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Renozrz

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
In the end I don't believe the means are justified. While a BJ from Dr. Jessica increases the ration of Jade, Silver, and Gold Talisman, giving Pricia a gold talisman doesn't make much sense to me. Why am I going to pay $4000 for a handjob and then only mine one small area just so I don't find a Gold. I can just stick with a BJ from a much hotter woman for only $140. I don't need to worry about finding a Gold Talisman because my net gain is $3860 for each, I find a higher ratio of rare treasures, and I don't think I could ever get sick of that animation. Its just food for thought. I've spent a bit of time each day selling plants to Pricia and picking up whatever I find along the way. It passes the time.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
In the end I don't believe the means are justified. While a BJ from Dr. Jessica increases the ration of Jade, Silver, and Gold Talisman, giving Pricia a gold talisman doesn't make much sense to me. Why am I going to pay $4000 for a handjob and then only mine one small area just so I don't find a Gold. I can just stick with a BJ from a much hotter woman for only $140. I don't need to worry about finding a Gold Talisman because my net gain is $3860 for each, I find a higher ratio of rare treasures, and I don't think I could ever get sick of that animation. Its just food for thought. I've spent a bit of time each day selling plants to Pricia and picking up whatever I find along the way. It passes the time.
I agree that it's better to ignore all but a red ginseng int boost when hunting with gold talismans in mind. There's a few places both north and south of the river that produce fairly frequent golds. If hunting with the two gold talisman boosts ( intelligence and awareness ) you aren't limited to the park entrance if you want to avoid golds. There's a higher rate of appearance for jades and silvers in the south western section of the park, plus 2 piles of 100 dollars appear very frequently, and no chance of a gold to remove your boosts.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I've found Gold Talisman in every section but the entrance. While I rarely go across the river, my trip to grab the Maca and my search for green and red ginseng nets me a higher gain by not limiting myself to the park entrance.
For each trip I get $1850 for the plants alone plus whatever I pick up along the way. For every 6 trips grabbing plants I'd say my average take home in talisman is around $5500. Not even counting the chump change along the way. That's a lot for a small investment of time. I can also be happy when I do find gold because that's an additional $3860 over and above all that.

Reactions: RedZone30
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes