• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Is there a way to change the occurrence rate of talisman

I don't think so, but of course I'm not certain (I don't know the code). But I think the spawn rate depends on how much money you have (at least this was the case was in earlier versions), so if you try to collect some hundreds of thousand $ to spend on expensive home upgrades, it may not work and talismans will maybe stop spawning. But you don't need those upgrades yet, so no worries. There will be better talisman in future updates.
Does OP mean the ratio of silver to jade to stone? The pirate shovel has increased the default occurrence of silver talismans from (about) two to (about) five per 100 stone talismans. The default jade to stone ratio seems to be about one to four. But, with both the knowledge and awareness boosts, it seems you can get (about) 8-10 silver and 40 jade per 100 stone.

Since Evie has given a tip on how to search for talismans, it would imply that a couple of rounds of grinding would do us some good.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Since Evie has given a tip on how to search for talismans, it would imply that a couple of rounds of grinding would do us some good.
I asked this question a while back and didn't get a reply. I only saw that hint briefly, what was it?

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I asked this question a while back and didn't get a reply. I only saw that hint briefly, what was it?
- Get the awareness boost (give gold talisman to Pricia), which will make talismans appear more frequently, until you find a gold talisman
- Get the intelligence boost (eat maca plant, go to Doctor), which will make more of the talismans you find be rare talismans (jade, silver), until you find a gold talisman.

Of course, you want to delay finding a gold talisman for as long as you can so that you may continue to find a higher mix of jade and silver (vs stone), so as to make giving Pricia a gold talisman worth it. Evie advises digging at the park entrance screen, as you are guaranteed NOT to find a gold talisman there. The further you stray from that screen, chances increase that you stumble upon a gold talisman.

You'll probably have to cross the river to find another maca plant. If you cross the river and dig for talismans, you will get a gold one before long, ending your boosts.

That said, you still don't need to go crazy trying to rack up money to dress up the house for booty calls. Of the five women still out there, two (Diana and Janet) have already been to the house, and Diana has already been naked in the bed. Clare will probably be the next available- I figure buying some of the artwork would be enough.

Side note- Pricia loading up on gold talismans through the MC might factor later in the game.

Fyazko

Mar 8, 2019
Which version did you start playing this game in? v21022? v25032? or which ?
I guess you didn't start with 32051.
It’s the latest update from May 3rd. Guess I’ll redownload and see if that works.
Edit: loaded the game to check version and it is .32051

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
It’s the latest update from May 3rd. Guess I’ll redownload and see if that works.
Edit: loaded the game to check version and it is .32051
If not work ...
PC: Save all "Default-xx-files" of "User Data"
from \Users\"name"\AppData\Local\User Data,
- delete all in "User Data", "User Data" need to be empty,
- delete your game 32051,
- reload newest version 32051
- start the game 32051,
- copy the "default files" back to "User Data".
or use the saves from odino:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v32051-nlt-media.38582/post-3413752
or start a new game.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
err.. I make so much money (by cheat) then the talisman dont spawn. i cant get the Jade talisman. so that i cant move on the story
If you've cheated for money, no more need for talismans to sell them, right? So, why bother?

Oh, you need talismans for recipes? Damn, you should have thought of that BEFORE you cheated. Now your game is broken. Nothing you can do. Except delete your save game and start from the beginning (without the cheat mod and without any other cheats).

Reactions: Henry73au and 44Tom

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ If there's no hard max $ anymore, yes he's fucked. If there's still a cap, just buy everything and sell all the junk. In any case, we can lol at him

Reactions: Henry73au

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does the cheat mod work with the new version? Says it hasnt been updated since february
If you're trolling -- nice one!
If you meant this seriously -- I'm not even allowed to say out loud (or write it down) what I'm thinking about who or what you are...

Fyazko

Mar 8, 2019

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Either your download got screwed or you're playing the compressed version, in both cases try re-downloading and unzip it again (preferably not the compressed)

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes