Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Yes, as stated about 10 times already : every new page is in the new rooms you unlock in the update. And as stated a few hundred times : search for it in the thread, there's at least 5 people who made charts where to go with screenshots ....

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Started playing with version 16, only used 1 save slot since and I don't need help with Madalyn since I already got everything done in version 32. Just pointing out that the game doesn't bug even with a save 4 months old and playing every new build as they come
i also started with v16012. I only had problems at the end of v32051 at 31%
After finding the Pirate Diary, the nun was gone. i tried the saves from odino.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v32051-nlt-media.38582/post-3413752
The same thing. this not help: After finding the Pirate Diary, the nun has disappeared.
i ask here, but, instead of help. here, i only found insult ... like others with the same problem too.

now, i faund the bug, self, and fix it.
then i give me by start $ 9876543 money, buy all i can buy and play until 32% without problems. All ok.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
While I'm bored and waiting for the next update, any tips on becoming a better fisherman?
Pro tip : don't go fishing. Not only is it pure RNG, the $ is meh and you'll save yourself hours of hair-ripping madness. Just get the finding boosts and run endlessly around the park. It'll be faster, more enjoyable and the $ will be better for the same time it would take you to find the random 900lbs shark the bait dude wants

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Started playing with version 16, only used 1 save slot since and I don't need help with Madalyn since I already got everything done in version 32. Just pointing out that the game doesn't bug even with a save 4 months old and playing every new build as they come
Exactly the same me, but me only use more save slots :)

i also started with v16012. I only had problems at the end of v32051 at 31%
After finding the Pirate Diary, the nun was gone. i tried the saves from odino.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v32051-nlt-media.38582/post-3413752
The same thing. this not help: After finding the Pirate Diary, the nun has disappeared.
i ask here, but, instead of help. here, i only found insult ... like others with the same problem too.

now, i faund the bug, self, and fix it.
then i give me by start $ 9876543 money, buy all i can buy and play until 32% without problems. All ok.
But everyone with this bug admit they use some mod.
And when you can fix this bug, can you share way how?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
But everyone with this bug admit they use some mod.
And when you can fix this bug, can you share way how?
Yes. I can do this ...
if stopped here the insult of those who use mod or edit the variable 2 from save.
Because this is neither wrong nor evil.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Pro tip : don't go fishing. Not only is it pure RNG, the $ is meh and you'll save yourself hours of hair-ripping madness. Just get the finding boosts and run endlessly around the park. It'll be faster, more enjoyable and the $ will be better for the same time it would take you to find the random 900lbs shark the bait dude wants
Thanks for the tip. I was just looking for a way to find something else in the game to break the monotony. I've been selling Maca and green and red Ginseng to build a savings account. I understand that's the best way to make money so far. That gets grindy too. I'm not going to grind away to multi-millions to upgrade the crib. More money making finds will get us there when they become necessary. I'm just bored and this game helps kill time.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ There's probably gonna be new talisman tier(s) like platinum, fishing might become relevant someday and the newly formed potion-making company with Emily and Alia in the shop "should" rake in mad $ eventually. Or you buy a lotto ticket at random and win 50 million out of nowhere. House fixed within 2 mins of the update

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Yes those are the types of scenarios I figure would be in later updates (well probably not the lotto ticket). There will certainly be bigger, more valuable treasure finds. I was just looking for a different way to ease boredom.

Apr 5, 2020
While I'm bored and waiting for the next update, any tips on becoming a better fisherman?
Tips for becoming better fisherman:
Natural jig is the best for seaperches, green jig for rockfishes, green squid for tuna, green plug and pink squid for marlyn, natural plug for hammerhead and great white.Try to throw lure when fish is in the horizontal line with MC.Heavy versions, which occured since the last update (v32051), have better catch rate, so chances to lose fish, or even to lose lure with fish, are small.Bigger fishes don't appear to often, you have to keep reentering(40-50 times) the beach to spot bigger fishes, especially hammerheads and great whites.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Is there a way to change the occurrence rate of talisman

I don't think so, but of course I'm not certain (I don't know the code). But I think the spawn rate depends on how much money you have (at least this was the case was in earlier versions), so if you try to collect some hundreds of thousand $ to spend on expensive home upgrades, it may not work and talismans will maybe stop spawning. But you don't need those upgrades yet, so no worries. There will be better talisman in future updates.
Does OP mean the ratio of silver to jade to stone? The pirate shovel has increased the default occurrence of silver talismans from (about) two to (about) five per 100 stone talismans. The default jade to stone ratio seems to be about one to four. But, with both the knowledge and awareness boosts, it seems you can get (about) 8-10 silver and 40 jade per 100 stone.

Since Evie has given a tip on how to search for talismans, it would imply that a couple of rounds of grinding would do us some good.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Since Evie has given a tip on how to search for talismans, it would imply that a couple of rounds of grinding would do us some good.
I asked this question a while back and didn't get a reply. I only saw that hint briefly, what was it?

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I asked this question a while back and didn't get a reply. I only saw that hint briefly, what was it?
- Get the awareness boost (give gold talisman to Pricia), which will make talismans appear more frequently, until you find a gold talisman
- Get the intelligence boost (eat maca plant, go to Doctor), which will make more of the talismans you find be rare talismans (jade, silver), until you find a gold talisman.

Of course, you want to delay finding a gold talisman for as long as you can so that you may continue to find a higher mix of jade and silver (vs stone), so as to make giving Pricia a gold talisman worth it. Evie advises digging at the park entrance screen, as you are guaranteed NOT to find a gold talisman there. The further you stray from that screen, chances increase that you stumble upon a gold talisman.

You'll probably have to cross the river to find another maca plant. If you cross the river and dig for talismans, you will get a gold one before long, ending your boosts.

That said, you still don't need to go crazy trying to rack up money to dress up the house for booty calls. Of the five women still out there, two (Diana and Janet) have already been to the house, and Diana has already been naked in the bed. Clare will probably be the next available- I figure buying some of the artwork would be enough.

Side note- Pricia loading up on gold talismans through the MC might factor later in the game.

Fyazko

Mar 8, 2019
Which version did you start playing this game in? v21022? v25032? or which ?
I guess you didn't start with 32051.
It’s the latest update from May 3rd. Guess I’ll redownload and see if that works.
Edit: loaded the game to check version and it is .32051

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes